175/50 ou 55 R13 impossible to find

saico

i'm looking for a set of either 175/50R13 or 175/55R13

if anyone knows somewhere or a shop that could have them..

i've been looking local for a while now..

its for a 79 rabbit with compomotive 13''x8'' wheels

Finding 13in tires is hard as fuck. I also have 13x8 wheels on the Miata, currently on 215/50-13. I've bought used 185/70-13 since the 215 are finished, but I don't want to run a stretched setup and my only option would be R888 which are not really streetable...

Sumitomo HTR200
they are shitty, but 175/50/13 and are on tirerack, or at least they were when i had a rabbit

is you want some good rubber in this size you'll have to order from over$ea$

13 and also 14 are really hard to find now, most sizes have been dropped.

The walmart comment from above isn't that stupid, they probably still have some on clearance.. cheap tires though unless they have some NOS older good tires available

Sumitomo HTR200
they are shitty, but 175/50/13 and are on tirerack, or at least they were when i had a rabbit

is you want some good rubber in this size you'll have to order from over$ea$

Mon char est venu avec des HTR T4 et c'est de la marde comme pneu! Ca crie a rien dans les courbes, et ca aquaplane tres facilement...

Ca se fait encore des 13pouces, mais ils sont rare. Canadian tire et walmart, sinon n'importe qu'elle shop de pneu peuvent te dire quelle compagnie en fait et quelle modèle. Faut juste se déplacer et parler a un humain.

If you're running a 175 on an 8" rim, it's probably more the fact that your contact patch is the size of a spoon.

J'ai roulé des federal formoza 165/45/15 sur mon rabbit pickup et c'était aucunement comme des Sumitomo qui sont plus larges, c'est vraiment le rubber compound qui suck sur les sumi

If you're running a 175 on an 8" rim, it's probably more the fact that your contact patch is the size of a spoon.

No 14inches, yaris wheels... Same size as a Civic wheel, I don't have the numbers in mind... But the sumis suck real bad... Made in china, low quality, low price, Japanese tires.

Javais réussi a en trouver, Talon Tire (514) 337-0833, ils fournissent les pneus pour le club mini du Quebec. Par contre les pneus sont cher 600 et + pour 4x 13 pouces.

13 x8 offset 0

IMG_8371.jpg

Back