Racist BMW driving douche has short fuse on Decarie

I wonder if MR Army can find him on montrealracing or any other forum

lol

would be funny

he could be Afghan btw ... which Afghans are a mix of Asian/Mongol/Persians from back in the days

Somewhat on topic; for some reason people that drive BMW's Audi's AMGs & other pretentious luxury brands tend to think they are superior to others. Power tripping, somewhat reckless/rude driving manners tend to be re-occuring symptoms.

The douche in this E46 is a good example...Whether he is the original owner or not, his car forces him to suffer from a serious epidemic which unfortunately has no foreseeable cure in sight. : badgewhoring.

the badge for some reason, gives people this feeling of self entitlement and superiority... unfortunately this reflects through means of poor road manners.....

Honestly I never understood why people roll down their own window in order to eat shit from another driver. Makes me think of that one Louis C.K segment.

Question:
If I carry a fake dollarama gun and point it at some guy like that. Whats the worst that can happen?

I have a friend who has done it a few times. Incredible lulz but so scared of the law.

"YO YO YO SWAG I GOT A BEAMER WITH SHINEY MAGS AND I OWN THE STREETS WITH MY DG GLASSES"

Seriously..if that was tailgaiting, i would probably get yelled at at every traffic light. Its funny how he just races away in traffic..

I honestly don't think the fact he drives a BMW changes anything, he probably saw the guy behind was an asian and was close to his car for a second and decided to racially abuse him! lol He probably really hates asian people.

I honestly don't think the fact he drives a BMW changes anything, he probably saw the guy behind was an asian and was close to his car for a second and decided to racially abuse him! lol He probably really hates asian people.

It's not the bimmer that makes him a douche, its that douches tend to drive bimmers a lot.

Just like fake gangster people usually drive altimas, and brown people drive camrys :p

But yeah, I think that guy was on coke or something. Hopefully he hits a pothole and gets a flat.

Question:
If I carry a fake dollarama gun and point it at some guy like that. Whats the worst that can happen?

I have a friend who has done it a few times. Incredible lulz but so scared of the law.

FACT: in all fake-gun related shootings, the victim is always the one with the fake gun.

I don't know why, but I've "tailgated" a Z4M at a stop, like when you stop and go in line for the others to go in front, and the guy came out and was like "what the fuck you think you're doing asshole!!!!!!" The dude was a grown white man! Sometimes lol....

I don't know why, but I've "tailgated" a Z4M at a stop, like when you stop and go in line for the others to go in front, and the guy came out and was like "what the fuck you think you're doing asshole!!!!!!" The dude was a grown white man! Sometimes lol....

At that point I dont think its about the tailgating anymore.

Problems at home, wife issues, causes a middle aged man to go crazy!

Back