Corvette ZR1 vs. Civic (Vid)

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
[video]http://www.streetfire.net/video/turbo-k20-civic-battles-modded-corvette-zr1_2437749.htm[/video]
Sounds pretty insane.:yikes:

ok so 150whp more in a lighter frame...and barely walks on the vette,,,yep i'm fucking impressed now....

C'est tout a l'honneur du Civic d'avoir autant de puissance et de réussir a passé une ZR1 ... Mais sa reste une CIVIC.

Ok une civic de drag bat une corvette sur un pulll.... Reste que la Corvette est plus belle, plus fiable, plus confortable, plus pratique, brake mieux, tourne mieux...

150whp more and weights about as much as my right nut and it barely walks the Vette. No care.

Wtf is up with you ?

700whp sur un k20 sleeve stock c'est un méchant exploit ! Barely walks zr1 ?? Il l'explose bin raide ! C'est sur que en partant y va pas prendre 20 chars y doit avoir la moitié du torque lol mais il est drette à coté pis après sa y part comme une balle !

Félicitation à la civic c'est une méchante machine !

750whp its impressive!

But

Its a dragster civic with 150 more whp & 600-700lbs lighter.

VS

A daily drive bone stock ZR1 on an E85 tune.

Now I want to see a rematch against this Civic vs a LMR ZR1 reaper package! ;)

E85 and the ZR1 only has ~50 more hp? That's kind of sad when you think that stock the engine in the civic is putting out less than 200hp.

What's more impressive? The engine with 6 times it's stock hp? Or the car with all sorts of electronic driving aids and hardly 50hp more?

I don't care what the badges say, that's a badass Civic, and that's a lot more than "barely walking". Replace the Civic with a Supra and people would probably say the Supra pulls hard on the 'Vette even if it was the exact same race...

I guess everyone has gotten used to powerful civics! Its impressive to see how much power can be extracted from these motors.

LOL @ Mexican flag hiding the sign

si mes 2 oreilles sont bonne la civic beurre les 2 premieres gear des pull et reussi a coller en 5e et apres cest comme meme pu drole bye bye ZR1 !!! Props to that civic

disont qui a plus rien de stock sa civic .....vs la corvette qui a 2 passager et avec toute son stock ...le poid fait une difference ..

disont qui a plus rien de stock sa civic .....vs la corvette qui a 2 passager et avec toute son stock ...le poid fait une difference ..

You didn't read because the civic has stock sleeves and stock head, and the 'Vette isn't stock either

What's more impressive? The engine with 6 times it's stock hp? Or the car with all sorts of electronic driving aids and hardly 50hp more?

C est quoi les aides au pilotage d une ZR1 outre le control traction?

***not serious post***

You put a turbo in your dragster civic. Oh thats cute! :p

m46.jpg

dragster against dragster? :dunno:

E85 and the ZR1 only has ~50 more hp? That's kind of sad when you think that stock the engine in the civic is putting out less than 200hp.

I don't care what the badges say, that's a badass Civic, and that's a lot more than "barely walking". Replace the Civic with a Supra and people would probably say the Supra pulls hard on the 'Vette even if it was the exact same race...

La différence est que le moteur de la Corvette va faire 200 000km sans probleme VS celui de la civic qui va se faire rebuilté sur une base réguliere.

Facile de dire que tu as 6x la puissance original, le défis c'est de le faire durer longtemps. Si tu fouille un peu sur le net tu vas en trouver des corvettes de 1600+hp street legal.

Ok thank bye

Back