NYC Range Rover Vs. Biker gang

Wtf, it says one dead!!
That's a crazy mofo that's going to jail for a long time and probably got beat the f*** up!!

I don't get it, why were they stopping the range rover in the first place? Missing info here lol

Je ne connais pas l'histoire, le biker qui a ralenti le RR l'a fait un peu trop brusquement, si c'était ça son but...

Normalement, quand tu vois arriver un groupe tu te tasses pis merci bonsoir par question de sécurité.
Desfois y'a des bikers qui ont la tête enflé quand il ride en groupe aussi so vaut mieux pas prendre de chance.

Mais oufff j'aurai fait pareil si un cageux avait ramasser un biker de même!!

Notes on the video:

Range Rover attacked by motorcyclists after driver accidentally hit a biker
Vehicle then ploughs through stationary bikers that have surrounded it
Bikers chase the SUV, carrying couple and young child, and try to attack it
The driver then speeds off hitting motorcyclists for the second time
It eventually grinds to a halt in NYC traffic and bikers smash the window
Man in his 30s treated in hospital for lacerations to his face and body
Police said, contradictory to online comments, there were no other injuries

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vehicle-annual-street-ride.html#ixzz2gOIUdBrO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quand tu vois des centaines de motos dans ton miroirs tu ralenti pis tu te tasses! lol
C'était sur qu'en écrasant des motos il allait pas s'en sortir sans rien.

Mais dans l'autre sens si j'ai 100 gars autour de moi qui commence à frapper mon truck j'aurais le goût de décrisser moi avec! Surtout quand t'es avec ta femme et ton enfant.

So idiot motorcyclists are at fault. They cut off the Range and slammed the brakes in front of him so the Range hit the guy by accident and then they start shooting shit. Fkin pieces of shit. Luckly he's got video proof of it, hopefully the laws in NY for self defence make sense.

Definitely the motorcyclists at fault here.

RR driver was fearing for his life. Especially with his wife and kid in the car...

so lets put ourselves in the RR drivers shoes

You see hundreds of bikes (while your driving in the middle lane minding your own biz)... they swarm you all around and so you're trying to be careful not to hit someone...
guy in front starts slowing down and you bump into him (while you might be looking behind or next to you to make sure you're not gonna hit no one)

you stop....
then you have HUNDREDS of bikers around you.... (who knows if one of them started punching the car or what not) but lets assume you could tell they're all angry and crazy....

Wife + kid + you

my reply is one of a biker himself ...

I would have done the same shit he did in his RR except call the cops and kept driving on the highway

Since no bikers were killed, it's much easier for me to say that those bikers are fucking retards and deserved what they got. Maybe instead of brake checking the guy, get the hell out of the way and stop clogging the road.

I would have probably done the same if I was surrounded by a gang of idiots like that.

I'll never understand why an angry biker will brake check a car.... hello do you not realize your on a fucking bike -_-

so lets put ourselves in the RR drivers shoes

You see hundreds of bikes (while your driving in the middle lane minding your own biz)... they swarm you all around and so you're trying to be careful not to hit someone...
guy in front starts slowing down and you bump into him (while you might be looking behind or next to you to make sure you're not gonna hit no one)

you stop....
then you have HUNDREDS of bikers around you.... (who knows if one of them started punching the car or what not) but lets assume you could tell they're all angry and crazy....

Wife + kid + you

my reply is one of a biker himself ...

I would have done the same shit he did in his RR except call the cops and kept driving on the highway

I would probably did the same, sometime bikers are freaking crazy on the highway 40 and they show up from no where , they zig-zag in traffic, double pass on the side to go thru traffic and etc...

i know they are still people out there that drive smoothly but they are a in a minority.

No offense to bikers, i like bike, the sounds but guy's stay safe , we are still on public road.

Back