Where do you draw the line?

DentalDom

Hey guys, I was hanging out with a buddy today and he was telling me how he's been seeing this new chick and that they both were getting along great and according to him, she really sounds like a great girl, etc, etc... The thing is she's 17 and he's 30! I'm sure he would've went for it already had she been slightly older (he doesn't get much pussy so a girl starts hanging out with him, I figure he goes for the jugular as he's always desperate)... Anyway, he was asking me about it and I didn't really know what to answer since I'm younger than him (I'm 23) and I guess I wouldn't be in a big dilemma if it was me, even though I would feel slightly pedo... So guys, what are your opinions? I know this friend of mine does not want a relationship, especially not with a 13 years younger girl, so do you take advantage of that innocent girl to empty your (quite full and blue) balls or...?

Pics of the chick on 15-20 useful replies maybe :p?

TL;DR: 30 y/o Friend of mine hesitating to fuck a 17 y/o, whadda ya think?

bring a consent form.

no joke though i dont think id go for it either, hell im 27 and i think id have a hard time nailing a 21 year old.

whats the unwritten rule, your age / 2 + 7 or something?

30/2=15+7=22 IE shes too young

Don't do it ias my advice. If he's not in it for the realationship, it's going to cause issues. She probably thinks she finally found prince charming, a mature older guy who will take care of her. Once she gives it up, if he ditches, it's a whole world of hurt awaiting to happen for him. Hell, this shit happened to me, and I was 22 at the time with a 17 year old, and we had been dating for a year and shit still went sour. so again, don't do it.

In your description you make it sound like he wants a long term relationship? If so tell him to come back in a couple of months when she's 18 and he can get all the fun he wants. Do what the women do, keep her as a backup plan.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of jail bait since she is disposable.
Any girl dumb enough to give it up to a dude that much older than her deserves the learning experience that goes with it.

Obviously the girl's parents are absent, otherwise this scenario would not even be happening.
So I say, tear her a new one.

As a side note, your buddy sounds lame. His self-esteem must be really low if he attracts (is attracted to) such young girls that know nothing about life. At 30, he should be into women that know what they want in life, and who they want it with.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of jail bait since she is disposable.
Any girl dumb enough to give it up to a dude that much older than her deserves the learning experience that goes with it.

Obviously the girl's parents are absent, otherwise this scenario would not even be happening.
So I say, tear her a new one.

As a side note, your buddy sounds lame. His self-esteem must be really low if he attracts (is attracted to) such young girls that know nothing about life. At 30, he should be into women that know what they want in life, and who they want it with.

lol x2

He should do it, life lessons for both.

Ahahahah thanks but btw I don't think being attracted to a 17 y/o for sex only means low self-esteem, I think it's the opposite, if you are attracted to a 17 y/o for a relationship THERE is your low self-esteem, little update on the girl since I had not seen her before: She's close to a 10 (Of course it's only IMO AND considering her young age, but still, would you do it considering she might be one of the hottest girls you would've ever boned?) And I'm surprised nobody even mentioned that the sex could be ultra lame lol? Many white knights here ahahah

Hers a question you all have to ask your selves... What is the age difference between your parents?

IMO i wouldn't go younger then 10 years difference!!!

As an after thought... Isn't funny when were 18-25 we want to bang milfs and cougars, but once you get to your late 30's mid 40's you want to bang the young ones.

Also... most 17 year old's are way more advanced then they were when i was 17( 17 years ago)

FML IM OLD!!!

Pas rendu aux mêmes étapes de vie et trips. Pour fourrer ok, pour relation a long terme dit a ton ami d'oublier ca, elle va le dumper.

Pour completer le post de destro, elle va le domper pis y va brailler pour une fille de 17ans qui l'a laissé pour un #swag kid de 19 ans.

30, with a 20 year old. I tried everything from older, to same, so somewhat younger to 10 year difference. honnestly, it depends on the girl! age really has nothing to do with it. but I have to say, quite happy about it :p body is banging, everything is where it should be lol the rest is just bonuses!

y'en a qui se souviennent de Giraf sur MR ...
un peu moin de difference d'age mais elle avait comme 14 ans au debut (lui 20qqchose ) il l'a marier a 18 ou 19 pis elle l'a crisse la pour un autre pas longtemps apres

Back