Ou faire tuner une mercedes c63

svtcobra2003

Je vien tout juste dacheter une c63 p31 2010 et je voullais savoir ou tuner sa une place que sa bret pas et qui pourrais me faire des petit upgrade vite faite avant le tune ...

Je suis également intéressé par cette information car je viens de Scandinavie et à part savoir où acheter du harengs frais :run:, je ne connais pas grand chose dans la région... Donc merci ;)

Etienne
Blitzkreig Performance

514-295-7014

Je sais pas si il en fait encore mais tu peut t'essayé

Sur la P31 ... il va avoir des gains minimum le gros.

Vaut meme pas la peine de le faire tuner.

Sauf si tu crache le blé avec weistec ça ne sert à rien comme à si bien dit MTV

http://weistec.com/all/c/c-63/2008-2011-w204-m156/ecu-calibration/m156-ecu-upgrade.html
KEY FEATURES:
+47 Wheel Horsepower

+32 Wheel Torque

Eliminate Top Speed Limiter

Increased Throttle Response

Optimized Fuel and Spark

Credit towards M156 Supercharger Systems

Mais tu dois leurs shipper l'ordi!

Avoir une c63, je ferais le upgrade de Rev-Match avant de chercher plus de power
http://weistec.com/all/c/c-63/2008-2011-w204-m156/ecu-calibration/722-9-rev-matching-upgrade.html

damn...
http://weistec.com/all/c/c-63/2008-2011-w204-m156/supercharger-systems.html

I bought a eurocharge handheld supposed to bump to 540hp, and you can do it in the driveway. I can't wait for the snow to leave. There on sale on MB World right now for $750 I believe.

I got mine in 3 days, I haven't put the tune in yet, I just got the car and want to drive it stock for a couple weeks before throwing in the tune, just so I can compare. Can't wait should be fun.

I got mine in 3 days, I haven't put the tune in yet, I just got the car and want to drive it stock for a couple weeks before throwing in the tune, just so I can compare. Can't wait should be fun.

Nice, congrats!

Dyno it before & after, but don't expect 540, it's more like 510, 520 max.

I was hesitant on buying the tune just yet....I'd like to drive around stock for now and tune it later down the line.

I heard the thottle blips are insane with the EC tune though...damn dilemma dilemma

I was hesitant on buying the tune just yet....I'd like to drive around stock for now and tune it later down the line.

I heard the thottle blips are insane with the EC tune though...damn dilemma dilemma

I have the v5 tune from Eurocharged, the blips are nothing crazy. If you're around the west island let me know, I'll show you

I have the v5 tune from Eurocharged, the blips are nothing crazy. If you're around the west island let me know, I'll show you

Dude!
Just picked up an E55.. let me know if you'd like to do some pulls.

Btw.. you know anyone good for coding? Think I may have asked you this already.

What year is your C63? Mine is 2013 so I already have the "blips" on downshifts
Is it worth it to have the Eurocharged tune on a 2013 P31 ?

On my 2010 P31 with Eurocharged's V4 tune, secondary cat delete & AFE pro dry air filters, I gained 30whp. So I'm around 520hp. On the particular Mustang dyno I was on, the hp loss to the wheels was approx. 20%

Back