Track Rental..... Naperville tommorow.

realcanuk

I know this is short notice, but it is what it is.

We have arranged a test and tune track rental at Naperville for tomorrow night, Thursday, Oct. 3. We will have the 2 lanes to ourselves from 6pm to 10pm. I have room for a few more cars so if anyone is interested to join, send me a PM and I will confirm back to you. Spaces are limited as the idea is to allow people to make as many runs as they want to dial in their car, without having to wait in lines.

The cost will be somewhere between 40 and 60 dollars depending on the number of cars attending. No one is profiting from this. The cost of renting the track will be split between the exact number of cars that attend.

Not to be insulting, but please don't message me to attend if you are coming in your mothers mini van. This will be serious track time, and is meant for serious people. *tu*

:sorry: My French writing is poor, or I would have done this in French also.

Jody

Ah crap! My buddy invited me down (Red SC'd Z06) and decided against it. Would have been nice to get some passes with the Mustang

and?

what looks like the new time slip? :p

Don't even ask! It was a great night and we had a bunch of guys and cars, 3 or 4 running 10's.

For me this year is a write off. Last 2 times at the track I broke. Last night was just unreal bad luck. I get to the track, load my track tune, and do a baby run. The car is running bad and the log is all screwy. Nothing reading right. It turns out that my tuning laptop, which has been flawless for 3 years, went haywire. The tune was corrupted, as well as all my logging setup. Went 11.1 on that baby run, but nothing was right. Haven't run over 10.8 in 2 years. I didn't run again because I couldn't trust the tune.

Other than that, I'm super happy with the night and next year will do this once a month. Cost us 40 bucks each and had a blast. No lines and great bunch of guys.

Back