Cigar people get in here

alx21

Legacy Member
When i used to smoke cigars more regularly i used to buy all my stuff at Pat et Robert on Ontario street.

But I think they are closed now.
I used to love their house brand cigars and they had a nice selection of cheap cigars from all over the world (like from the Phillipines, Dominican Republic, etc)

So now i have a cousin coming from the states and he loves cigars and he wants me to bring him to a cigar place and I dont know any other place (except from a place in the little Italy and its too expensive)

Also more specifically he's looking for a humidor, where can I find a nice one for a decent price?

I go to cigaromanie in Pointe aux Trembles, they have everything.

Of course bring him to Whiskey cafe !

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I go to cigaromanie in Pointe aux Trembles, they have everything.

Of course bring him to Whiskey cafe !

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Do they sell humidors at Cigaromanie?

And of course I will bring him to Whisky Café, I love that place !

You should also check out Habinos on sherbrooke, near Guy. Nice walk in humidor with a wide range of cigars. They also have a whiskey bar with a cigar lounge in the back where you can smoke.

It would be in your buddies best interest to try and buy some cigars in the states before getting here. The prices are too expensive. I wait until I go on vacation and then stock up.

Bring him to la casa del habano on Sherbrooke. The only thing your cousin will care about is Cubans as he has all the non Cubans back home. Pick up a few to sample and then show him where to order them online, shipped directly to his home in the US.

Back