News: Danica Patrick goes Pink for October

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
138727_Danica_Patrick_Goes_Pink_for_the_Month_of_October.jpg

I have to admire the pure marketability of Danica Patrick. I'm sure some would disagree with me but I say good for her, good for GoDaddy, good for NASCAR.

http://www.guideautoweb.com/en/articles/22229/danica_patrick_goes_pink_for_the_month_of_october/

In the United States, October is breast cancer awareness month. All over the country, in sports and elsewhere, the color pink is used to draw awareness to the cause.

Popular NASCAR driver Danica Patrick will be driving a Chevrolet that has been repainted in shades of pink. The car’s color scheme was designed by Chevrolet and will raise funds for the American Cancer Society. For each lap completed by the car driven by Danica Patrick, $200 will be paid by Chevrolet to the charity.

Races which will take place during the month of October are the NASCAR Sprint Cup and IZOD IndyCar.

Last year, Chevrolet and its employees collected a total of $ 1,211,463.

^^word.

too bad she crashed on lap 1 ,turn 1 last week-end...

that's more like it
danica-patrick-nascar-indy.jpg

Danica%20Patrick%20-%20Black%20White%20Bikini%20in%20Hawaii-17-560x840.jpg

please be my paddle board Buddy!!

for the lulz
Danica-Patrick-signs-fans-big-chest.jpg

Shes won like 1 race..

And it wasn't even in NASCAR, was in IndyCar on an oval, huge talent there...

Most overrated driver of all time!

And she will probably still kick your ass so hard you will never be able to sit on it again.

What about talking over your knowledge.

Do you even realize that when you're racing in an oval at that speed, it is pretty much like if you where drifthing all the time? Try to keep a car under control on that thin line of grip your tires have.

She is clearly not the best driver of all time, but she is a better driver more than you would ever be, so stop hating for no reason.

Back