Feature Article: MR is collecting money in the name of Nicolas Munn

Sad news

Just donated. Never met him but as a father myself and a car enthusiast, definitely hits home. Be safe everyone

R.I.P

Nick's gf is an old friend. Really shitty times but really awesome you guys are doing this. Please donate generously.

Donated $100.

Did not know the guy personally but we are a community and we should support especially the fact that his kid is left without a father.
As a father myself I feel for him.

Guys DONATE !

Good morning everyone. We have had 33 donations and have $990 so far! It hasn't even been 24hrs. I'm very proud of the MR community for their support. I'll make into a graph and post it in the first post today.

Good morning everyone. We have had 33 donations and have $990 so far! It hasn't even been 24hrs. I'm very proud of the MR community for their support. I'll make into a graph and post it in the first post today.

most of the time we're trolls but all trolls have a heart lol

God Speed! Deepest sympathies to his children and his girlfriend and friends and family!

Donated!

Wow $990 already thats great!

I'll donate when I get home, I forgot my paypal password its saved on my home pc =/

C'est vrais que faire un Meet pour ce pere de famille serais tres respectueux pour c est annee de service rendu a Montrealracing

As I read this post I am terribly sadden!!
I met Nicolas at the Bavarian autosport show in Portsmouth,N.H. last weekend and remember his BMW e30 very well.
I left the show around 1pm. and made my way back home and had to drive with heavy rainfall for a long period of time.
roads where very tricky with hydroplanning being a factor.
My deepest condoleances to his family.
my donation is in.

Nick was a really cool guy. I even met his parents once and can't imagine how devastated they must be...

The donations are awesome and I will contribute but at least I know that Nick's family was pretty wealthy and the baby will be well taken care of.

R.I.P. Buddy.

Donated $100.

Did not know the guy personally but we are a community and we should support especially the fact that his kid is left without a father.
As a father myself I feel for him.

Guys DONATE !

Donated 101$ just to fool with you ( its for a good cause)

:) now who will beat me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back