Opinion on Ferrari

jesus lord the 599 is the car of the gods srs

every detail is simply beautiful

for driving a few ferraris myself, there is no resemblance to the driving style compared with porsches or Ams

Had the chance to drive around in a Rolls Royce Ghost... Im not sure if it can be found in your budget...i think its a little bit more expensive... The car is a beast though... I know its not a gt but figured id drop the idea here!

If you dont go with the 599 GTO than I would go with a 458. Looks better, more sophisticated, better sound (+ f1 que grave), better technologie. Forget the astons, forget the lambos, get a 458!!!

In my opinion the GTB is like THE old man ferrari and the 458 is THE young man ferrari...the GTO is a whole different story, but either Ill get a 458.

ASK this young guy he knows about it:

^^^ that's crazy!! He bought his first Ferrari at 9 years old!
His dad just sounds so bitter and jealous! LOL clearly the kid doesn't seem to spread the wealth!

Personellement,

J'irais avec la 458 parce qu'elle est tellement incroyable sous tous ses aspects.

Toute fois c'est une voiture assez hardcore et pour quelqu'un qui desire quelque chose de "moin agressife", j'irai avec une mp4-12c. Deuxieme voiture la plus rapide sur la piste de top gear, voiture qui peut etre conduite tres rapidement sans avoir a ce battre avec. Semblerais que ´a suspension est vraiment quelque chose! Plus que confo sur la route et meme conduit sur une piste elle reste confo...

Et j'aime bien l'aileron qui sort en hard braking :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey Guys,

Wanted to say thx for all the opinions, but today I went to Ferrari and test drove both cars, and I have made my choice, I have ordered a new 458 which should arrive in April of 2014. After driving the two, the experience in a 458 is just incredible :)

Hey Guys,

Wanted to say thx for all the opinions, but today I went to Ferrari and test drove both cars, and I have made my choice, I have ordered a new 458 which should arrive in April of 2014. After driving the two, the experience in a 458 is just incredible :)

More details!!

Went with the coupe, and far as the drive the double clutch F1 is just insane. The response to the gear changes and acceleration are something else.....now comes 6 long months.

good arguments...i'm sure the 127hp/l makes your dicks harder and longer....what a stupid arguments..it reminds me of the honda fan boys and the S2000...
It is a no brainer.

Primo: Prancing horse
Secundo: 127hp/L N/A V8 engine
Tertio:

Went with the coupe, and far as the drive the double clutch F1 is just insane. The response to the gear changes and acceleration are something else.....now comes 6 long months.

The good news about those six months is that it would have been impossible to drive it anyway, snow is right around the corner.

Congrats!

Back