baller de MR qui ce fait courrir après par Revenue Quebec !

Status
Not open for further replies.
stock market and internet sharing trades some shits like that

btw he lives in sainte-dorothée right next to my house on bord de l'eau and I never see the same car in his drive way

this kid is dopeee

stock market and internet sharing trades some shits like that

btw he lives in sainte-dorothée right next to my house on bord de l'eau and I never see the same car in his drive way

this kid is dopeee

You know the amount of capital you need, the risk you take and the right moves you make to earn 100 million at 26 years old is almost impossible right?

Anyways this kid made it. I'd like to ship my car from monaco to montreal for a weekend lol

You know the amount of capital you need, the risk you take and the right moves you make to earn 100 million at 26 years old is almost impossible right?

Anyways this kid made it. I'd like to ship my car from monaco to montreal for a weekend lol

bro you gotta understand that he didnt start from the bottom.... he was always from stdo at his parents in a HUGEEE house so I bet he got a little help from dad to start

nonetheless he made it and thats cool

bro you gotta understand that he didnt start from the bottom.... he was always from stdo at his parents in a HUGEEE house so I bet he got a little help from dad to start

nonetheless he made it and thats cool

He came from a very middle class family.

Ps: you live in domaine des berges ? Im in villa sur rives.

The guy is stupid. He has 100 million and he can't even pay 4.6 million to the government. Come on. Pay it and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back