2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Ghana, vraiment l'équipe la plus mal chanceuse des coupes du monde. 10 000 chances de marquer rien qui entre, controle des match total fini par perde sur un corner usa ne merite aucunement ce match.

US beating Ghana will put a lot of pressure on Portugal. Germany for sure will win the group and the USA has a strong chance of finishing 2nd. Will Portugal be out in round 1????

Not really. Portugal knows that they have more chances in winning against USA than against Ghana. Portugal is celebrating right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ghana, vraiment l'équipe la plus mal chanceuse des coupes du monde. 10 000 chances de marquer rien qui entre, controle des match total fini par perde sur un corner usa ne merite aucunement ce match.

That is the downfall of soccer... unfortunately at the end only the goals scored count..

Not really. Portugal knows that they have more chances in winning against USA than against Ghana. Portugal is celebrating right now.

The USA beat Portugal 3-2 back in the 2002 World Cup group stage. I doubt they are celebrating right now. Hopefully they can bounce back and make it to the quarters.

In watching CNN one would think the USA just won the World Cup...:laugh:

And that is why the sporting world hates all US athletes, managers, fans, their families, etc. Hate is a strong word but I think it applies here. There are ways to win, and then there is the American way to win.

The French are similar but not quite as bad.

In fact, the only team I will like seeing lose to France is the US.

That Iran/Nigeria game was like a tranquilizer dart, oh the sleeps!

Now bring me Brazil/Mexico. I hope Mexico win, I have a few Mexican friends.

628px-Mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5mtl9z.png

Brazil - Mexico
0 - 0

Ochoa played like if he lets in a goal the cartel would murder his entire family

Back