2.0L turbocharged 4WD Mini

That was the best episode of the series. I love the way they are exploring the grey areas of the rulebook.

yeah and watch them get DQ after the next race because racers are cry babies and someone in the Cup series that has money and "connection" with the organization.

yeah and watch them get DQ after the next race because racers are cry babies and someone in the Cup series that has money and "connection" with the organization.

I just want them to film the tech inspection ;)

-Scrutineer:"What's this?"
-Richard:"A clamp."
-Scrutineer:"And this?"
-Richard:"Another clamp."
-Scrutineer:"And what's this?"
-Richard:"A sturdy bracket."

no matter how well you try to set up your car, some times it all depends on luck!

Last edited:
^true
i didn't mean to hate on the BOM for exploiting. i was talking about the cry babies that got them to take the mods off

Last edited:
^true
i didn't mean to hate on the BOM for exploiting. i was talking about the cry babies that got them to take the mods off
I know :)

My feeling is that the series organizers didn't want to create a precedent and have too many people start to get creative interpretations of the rulebook. After all, it's supposed to be a Spec series.

The SCCA goes for the "if it's not mentioned in the rules, it's not allowed" philosophy.

Back