15 000$ ... A4 vs 328i

Patrice5.0

Je suis un père mi-trentaine de 2 jeunes enfants.

J'ai environ 15 000$ a mettre sur ma prochaine voiture. Je regarde pour une A4 2.0T ou une 328I dans le station wagon (touring ) de preference ou un sedan dans le 2007-2008 et AWD, manuelle ou auto pas important. Je fais 95% de mon entretien et 80% des reparations moi-meme. Donc le cout de la maintenance nest pas un probleme pour moi, mais la fiabilité des composants majeures l'est.

Mes critères en ordre sont :

- fun factor
- fuel eonomy
-confort
-fiabilité

La puissance est le dernier de mes soucis, parlez moi pas de X3 ou autre SUV ...
La boite auto de Audi est-elle meilleure que celle de BMW ?

Que me suggérez-vous ? Avoir 20 000$ ca serait une C300 ou une A4 2009, mais je dois respecter mon budget, petit papa responsable oblige !!

- fun factor (RWD BMW > AWD A4 but I would say that AWD for AWD that just a matter of taste)
- fuel eonomy (Pretty sure A4 2.0t handsdown big time this one)
-confort (fairly similar, again matter of taste)
-fiabilité (my vote would be for the bimmer since I know so many problem with the 2.0t from Audi)

If fun factor is your main priority, I would suggest the 328i.

Every other criteria, it's equal or beaten by the A4.

It'll be worse on gas, and slower (esp if you chip the A4), but for me, driving it is much more pleasant. Unless you have your fun accelerating fast, you'll enjoy the BMW more than the A4.

I do most of the maintenance myself also, but BMW parts are stupid expensive for no reason..... lol.

The BMW 328xiT as a small boot vs. the A4 Avant. The 328i Touring only comes with Xdrive in Canada. Fun factor BMW, space the A4. Suspension setup BMW all the way. Maintenance, difficult to say. On the A4 it shares parts with VW so you could potentially save. However since you will be doing your own maintenance you can get parts from specialty shops at a fraction of dealerships. On the A4 look out for sludge build up on the 4-cyl, the inline 6 in the BMW is bullet proof.

The BMW 328xiT as a small boot vs. the A4 Avant. The 328i Touring only comes with Xdrive in Canada. Fun factor BMW, space the A4. Suspension setup BMW all the way. Maintenance, difficult to say. On the A4 it shares parts with VW so you could potentially save. However since you will be doing your own maintenance you can get parts from specialty shops at a fraction of dealerships. On the A4 look out for sludge build up on the 4-cyl, the inline 6 in the BMW is bullet proof.

Merci

Le sludge build up sur les 2.0T est-ce qu on peut le voir par le bouchon a huile ou il faut enlever le couvert de valve ?
Est-ce que cest du a un mauvais design ou par un entretien deficient.

J'ai une vielle E46 comme voiture summer daily driver, je commande toutes mes pieces de ECS tuning a tres bon prix.

coter fiabilité les deux cest un gros 0 ! si tu veux dequoi de fiable tu va devoir aller dans le jap genre Acura , Infiniti , Lexus ... pour tes choix coter look et confort Audi ! pour le plaisir de conduire BMW

Merci

Le sludge build up sur les 2.0T est-ce qu on peut le voir par le bouchon a huile ou il faut enlever le couvert de valve ?
Est-ce que cest du a un mauvais design ou par un entretien deficient.

J'ai une vielle E46 comme voiture summer daily driver, je commande toutes mes pieces de ECS tuning a tres bon prix.

I would check the valve covers but maybe there is a simpler way (you will find many Audi forums on this issue, mostly affects cars that were driven in the city on short distances where the oil was not changed on a regular basis).

As far as comfort, I find the BMW suspension setup much better than the older Audi's. I owned two Audi's and they never absorbed well our road surfaces...

jai une a4 08 manuel 6 vitesse. CHIP LA ! si tu lachete . Ça réveille l’auto complètement . Consommation de gaz attend toi a du 9.5-10 ( je fait du traffic 85 % du temps ) . Le quattro tellement merveilleux si taime aller jouer dans la neige !

coter fiabilité les deux cest un gros 0 ! si tu veux dequoi de fiable tu va devoir aller dans le jap genre Acura , Infiniti , Lexus ... pour tes choix coter look et confort Audi ! pour le plaisir de conduire BMW

You are so biased lol

Je conduisais une E46 325xit. Extrêmement agréable à conduire. Tenue de route malade, très confortable. Très spacieux. Et c'est une BMW.

9-12L/100km en ville 6.5-7.5/100 autoroute.

Enviado desde una patata con Tapatalk

You are so biased lol

Je conduisais une E46 325xit. Extrêmement agréable à conduire. Tenue de route malade, très confortable. Très spacieux. Et c'est une BMW.

9-12L/100km en ville 6.5-7.5/100 autoroute.

Enviado desde una patata con Tapatalk

tu c pas lire caliss ?? PLAISIR DE CONDUIRE BMW !!!

With the 328i touring you got a panoramic sunroof if you are into these kind of things. IMO the interior is a bit nicer in the BMW if you compare it to the previous gen A4. Direction is way more fun in the BMW that's for sure and the engine note is not bad. For the looks, id go with an A4 avant w/ S-Line.

Mom's got a 328i and I have a 2.0T, one thing for sure is that these engines are completely different it's up to you to see which one you like most.

I think i'd go for a 328i Touring since they're a bit more rare and i like the interior better.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-e...-2008-BMW-328-xi-TOIT-PANO-W0QQAdIdZ538235533

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-e...-6-vitesses-Avant-120000km-W0QQAdIdZ534537815

These are two nice models, which one do you like best papa responsable?

Back