Nexus 5 released

With 32GB and Google Play Music I dont feel the need for SD card now. My 8GB nexus 4 is tight on space but still manageable.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

With 32GB and Google Play Music I dont feel the need for SD card now. My 8GB nexus 4 is tight on space but still manageable.

I have 80GB total right now on my Galaxy S3 and im at 80% usage.

I would never use play music since it uses data sadly.

80GB! Wow!
I don't have data at all so I'm only on wifi.

Where do you guys see a date on your order? I just see pending on mine. When I ordered it said leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks

Where do you guys see a date on your order? I just see pending on mine. When I ordered it said leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks

Tu devrais recevoir un avis d'expédition quand il va partir de l'entrepot.

Merci.
Bonne nouvelle! Votre commande Google Play a été expédiée.

Important : Sachez que l'activation de votre numéro de suivi peut prendre jusqu'à 24 heures. Une fois qu'il est actif, vous pouvez consulter l'état de votre livraison ici: UPS tracking number.

Apres sur le site de UPS, tu as la date estimé de livraison.

Tu devrais recevoir un avis d'expédition quand il va partir de l'entrepot.

Merci.
Bonne nouvelle! Votre commande Google Play a été expédiée.

Important : Sachez que l'activation de votre numéro de suivi peut prendre jusqu'à 24 heures. Une fois qu'il est actif, vous pouvez consulter l'état de votre livraison ici: UPS tracking number.

Apres sur le site de UPS, tu as la date estimé de livraison.

That's pretty funny, I just got an email saying exactly this after you posted. How long is the shipping taking for everyone? I mean, where is it being shipped from? I was looking up some cases, taking my time but looks like I'm gonna have to hurry up and pick one up.
Thanks for the info

My white 32gb shipped today!
Worth getting rid of my s4 for this. Or is the lg g2 a better comparison?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The N5 is roughly based on the G2 but has a slightly smaller screen (-0.2inch), lower res camera (8vs 13)and smaller battery capacity. The main advantage besides the price (unlocked) is the pure android experience: faster software updates, no carrier bloatware, and no lame manufacturer's skin (ie touchwiz) From what I've read the G2 has good hardware but is spoiled by the software mods LG has made.

I don't see either as a revolutionary upgrade to an S4. The N5 actually has a lower res camera, no SD card support and doesn't have a removable battery. Unless you hate your S4 for any reason I'd keep it a while longer, it's a very good phone and should serve you well for the foreseeable future.

My white 32gb shipped today!

The N5 is roughly based on the G2 but has a slightly smaller screen (-0.2inch), lower res camera (8vs 13)and smaller battery capacity. The main advantage besides the price (unlocked) is the pure android experience: faster software updates, no carrier bloatware, and no lame manufacturer's skin (ie touchwiz) From what I've read the G2 has good hardware but is spoiled by the software mods LG has made.

I don't see either as a revolutionary upgrade to an S4. The N5 actually has a lower res camera, no SD card support and doesn't have a removable battery. Unless you hate your S4 for any reason I'd keep it a while longer, it's a very good phone and should serve you well for the foreseeable future.

x2.

the s4 isnt even a year old lol. save your money on something else. Even i wasnt sure if i shouldve bought the N5 because my iphone 4 is still working well

Anyone want to trade their black 32gb with my white one? I just got a shipping confirmation so I should be getting it this week

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

80GB! Wow!
I don't have data at all so I'm only on wifi.

WTF? And you bought a Nexus 5? Dude get a data plan seriously. Which carrier are you with? Just call and give my phone number and say you want the same deal. Ive done it for others and works. I pay 57$ a month all in for 2gb and unlimited everything (phbone, text etc) across canada and us.

interested if it has US.

currently the company pays and refuse wifi (I use my tablet for that), but if I find a US plan I will get my company to pay for it, they refund only $83 per month, which doesn't cover even decent canada/US plans

I have 80GB total right now on my Galaxy S3 and im at 80% usage.

I would never use play music since it uses data sadly.

Play music will use data to download the song the first time. Then is stays in cache until you wipe it up.

That's still only 16gb of apace after all my other shit goes in.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The hardware is pretty much the same except the S4 has a processor that's a bit slower (1.9mhz vs 2.3) and the N5 has no sd slot. Personally I prefer the S4 because of it's physical buttons (I hate on screen buttons). The S4 has a 13mp camera and the N5 a 8. I don't know if the N5'S camera is any good but I'm very satisfied with the S4's camera.

I put cyanogenmod on my S4 because I hate touchwiz and like to have the latest android version. You may want to get the google edition if you don't want the touchwiz bloated crap

Whats the status on your tracking guys ?
Mine is scheduled to arrive Thursday according to UPS

I don't want to lie but I keep my phone stock for the camera app.
The hardware is pretty much the same except the S4 has a processor that's a bit slower (1.9mhz vs 2.3) and the N5 has no sd slot. Personally I prefer the S4 because of it's physical buttons (I hate on screen buttons). The S4 has a 13mp camera and the N5 a 8. I don't know if the N5'S camera is any good but I'm very satisfied with the S4's camera.

I put cyanogenmod on my S4 because I hate touchwiz and like to have the latest android version. You may want to get the google edition if you don't want the touchwiz bloated crap

Back