Pire sexe?

Was banging a chick, she was on top, I was the one moving, was destroying her pussy and decided that I must fuck her in the ass ... So while banging her I decided to start stretching her ass so I put my both hands on her butt cheeks and slowly worked my way towards her butt hole and started inserting both index fingers into her butt hole to stretch her anus.. At first she kept saying she doesn't feel comfortable and dislikes the feeling.. I slowed down a bit and since she didn't resist at all I kept stretching her anus ... She was getting soooooo wet from that it really turned me on even more .... Until the smell came .... She didn't get wet .... She shat on my balls and I was fucking her pussy with her own shit !

Bitch didn't even know she shat until the smell came.

Never had shit on my balls.

Fucked her a few more times after that incident.

Une fois jai pogner une fille pis quand on a commencer a baiser, cetait en missionaire, mais elle commencait a faire l'esti de pont en meme temps
657f7ddf4d79f48259b331e91b34cbdf.jpg

Ca marchait fucking mal pis je catch pas le but de faire ca, jai presque perdu le boner

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Someone please go to Miss Villeray for lady's night and report back in this thread.

I'm sure we can do a crowd funding to fix whatever you'll catch.

please share..always up for a good laugh
I've just heard stories from friends... Hooking up with nasty ass girls (well seemed nice at first), regretful wakeups, one of my buddies felt fire in his pants for a few months after going there lol.

I've just heard stories from friends... Hooking up with nasty ass girls (well seemed nice at first), regretful wakeups, one of my buddies felt fire in his pants for a few months after going there lol.
Hahaha i love these threads..we need more content..theyve been dead for too long

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back