ASE, ICAR, Mosport, Tremblant Circuits Coming to Gran Turismo 6

FifthGear

Gran Turismo 5

Any of you guys playing Gran Turismo 5?

With the season winding down I thought it might be fun to get some of the ASE guys together for some friendly racing competition and to hopefully get a group together in preparation for the off-season.

Dom and I have been racing each other lately when we have the time (him in a WRX and me in an M3 just like at ASE) and it's been a lot of fun.

PM me if interested and maybe we can organize to all meet up online. Would especially be fun over the winter (in between ASE winter drifting sessions). *tu*

PM me if interested and maybe we can organize to all meet up online. Would especially be fun over the winter (in between ASE winter drifting sessions). *tu*

You mean "Winter explode-your-cam-gear sessions"? :p

I haven't played GT5 in forever, but I am definitely down to play online if I am free.

PSN sign-in: slippersox

I won an XBOX 360 at an event the other day. Will my Logitech steering wheel still work with XBOX?
1 option : http://neosting.net/jeu-video/jouer-sur-xbox-360-avec-un-logitech-g25-g27.html
option 2 :tu vend to logitech et tu vas te chercher un volant fanatec :http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_u...id=89&osCsid=bbb23662c5eb8040fd2a7e32c8fc5206
J'ai le kit 911 gt2 avec les pédales club sport. j'avais un logitech avant et un Microsoft j'ai vendu les 2 pour acheter le fanatec
P1000319.jpg

Alex en training
P1000325.jpg

Thanks, Steph!

J'ai le kit 911 gt2 avec les pédales club sport. j'avais un logitech avant et un Microsoft j'ai vendu les 2 pour acheter le fanatec

Nice!

This is the remnants of what I use to do before I met Seb (PostiveRate) at AutoBar last year and he introduced me to ASE!

Designed in California specifically for GT, it even came with a real Sparco Junior seat! The screen is 150" (enough to make people watching motion sick! :bigup: )

gt5_1.jpg

gt5_2.jpg

gt5_3.jpg

gt5_4.jpg

gt5_5.jpg

I can move in my Z3 !
With a few mods and a table she fits well in your rec room.

We can charge for track time. ;-)

oh hell..can just mount a screen in my garage !!!!!!!!!
My wife is not gonna like this............

Last edited:
I can move in my Z3 !

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks, Steph!

Nice!

This is the remnants of what I use to do before I met Seb (PostiveRate) at AutoBar last year and he introduced me to ASE!

Designed in California specifically for GT, it even came with a real Sparco Junior seat! The screen is 150" (enough to make people watching motion sick! :bigup: )

gt5_1.jpg

gt5_2.jpg

gt5_3.jpg

gt5_4.jpg

gt5_5.jpg

beau set up .en passant je peux avoir un base en metal style playseat(base de simulateur, sans le siege) pour 99$ le seul hic c'est que les bancs de course vienne en paire pour 250$
je peux vous donner le contact a Mtl si jamais ça vous interesse.

I can move in my Z3 !

My wife didn't either...until I moved onto ASE, now she'd be happy if I went back! :D

Back