do it yourself garage

If you're ready to go as far as st-eustache, there's one called auto-didacte. Look it up.

You rent the lift by hour. Bring your own tools though.

There's also 7-12 auto service in Montreal : 8955 pascal-gagnon in st-leonard ..

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 en utilisant Tapatalk

Shit, I never knew those places exist, must be nice for those who have to do their D.I.Y outside!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

I'm heading to the one in Montréal North Sunday. Curious to check it out. If it's pretty cool I'll be there a lot during winter doing work on people's cars.

The pricing is online. I think it's $9 an hour. I got all my tools. I just need the tire and balance machines. Something like $1.50 extra to use them. I'll see when I get there.

went to montreal-north once, on drapeau. Was jam packed in there, i was the only "quebecois" in the place lol. Most people were nice tough!

The pricing is online. I think it's $9 an hour. I got all my tools. I just need the tire and balance machines. Something like $1.50 extra to use them. I'll see when I get there.

please let me know... i have to unmount 1 set of tires and mount 2 sets tires. I dont feeli like spending 120.00

pretty busy place even at 9am. Lots of lifts. Lot of people. I only used the lift, tire and balancing machine. My charge was $20 for 70 minutes. Didn't use the air tools as I did it by hand. If you have mag wheels I suggest you bring your own sticker weights. I had my own so I didn't ask the guy if there were available. If you have steel rims there is tons of weights available. Overall I would recommend the place. Nobody bothers you and there is on site mechanics to help you if you have a question. I helped one guy out with his tire when he got it stuck. He was happy. Oh yeah I recycled 4 old tires so I guess there is a fee for that.

si jamais quelqu'un connais un endroit comme sa en mauricie, j'aimerais bien une place comme sa pour mes petits travaux !!

sa existe peut etre deja et je suis pas au courant, qui sais !

pretty busy place even at 9am. Lots of lifts. Lot of people. I only used the lift, tire and balancing machine. My charge was $20 for 70 minutes. Didn't use the air tools as I did it by hand. If you have mag wheels I suggest you bring your own sticker weights. I had my own so I didn't ask the guy if there were available. If you have steel rims there is tons of weights available. Overall I would recommend the place. Nobody bothers you and there is on site mechanics to help you if you have a question. I helped one guy out with his tire when he got it stuck. He was happy. Oh yeah I recycled 4 old tires so I guess there is a fee for that.

SWEET!!! gonna go tomorrow after work!

I never found one in Laval, actually I did a year ago but when I showed up the guy told me that they didn't rent lifts anymore.

Yesterday I went to Garage 7-12 http://www.712autoservices.com/
$20 combo for a lift, tire machine and tire balance machine.
$2.50 for 4 vavles
They take interact

Nice place, lots of lifts, body shop etc, you can call ahead to see if they have lifts available.

I tried the one on Drapeau several years ago... it was OK but it's packed as hell

Back