La blonde a votre coloc

Here is the best advice for you : GO TO WAR !

Hit the enemy right back with the same weapon !

GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND and do the same shit and see how they feel.

+1

OP is pussy, you deserve what´s happening.

Grow a pair and sacre moi ça dehors or play it the same way.

mon conseil (si tu tiens à rester en bon lien avec ton coloc) c'est de simplement le prendre à part un soir qu'elle n'est pas là, et de lui expliquer tout ça. Si c'est un gars raisonnable il ne devrait pas y avoir de problème.

WTF is this.
Son coloc il lui chie dans la face, si il avait du respect pour lui, il laisserait pas sa pétasse envahir l'espace.

Lol @ ELLEN

Ur definitely being taken advantage of...
My best advice: do like she aint there!
i.e. get home, take ur clothes off n play ur ps3 while eating chips, smoking, drinking beer n farting in her general direction.

You need to man up n tell ur coloc she cant be there when he's not home and that there is a 2 nights a week sleepover rule.

It's your fault you didnt make some rules from the get go and unfortunately u will come off as a dick if you want to reclaim your pad.

Dont go into the whole "u gotta pay 1/3 of this n that", she will then say she got rights blah blah blah... Tell ur roomate it's your way or the highway! Or simply GTFO n go live on your own!

BTW, to whoever suggesting to get her on the lease and stuff. That means him being "out voiced" 2to3 on all discussions pertaining to the apartment. Once you are on the lease, regardless of "implied" coloc status, it's just as much your apartment/place. Do you really want to hand them this kind of "power" over you, in your place?

Punch her in the face pi pitch y un 10$ :goofy:

Altivec a deja sorti cette super quote, c'étais pas drole a la premiere page, ce ne l'est pas plus a la 2e.

Bref assis toi avec et surtout ne parle pas avec la fille, elle va comprendre tout croche, et raporter encore plus tout croche a son chum ce que tu as dis, il va etre sur ses garde avant meme que tu lui parle.

Bonne chance

Last edited:
BTW, to whoever suggesting to get her on the lease and stuff. That means him being "out voiced" 2to3 on all discussions pertaining to the apartment. Once you are on the lease, regardless of "implied" coloc status, it's just as much your apartment/place. Do you really want to hand them this kind of "power" over you, in your place?

Ce que je me disais exactement.

3 fat black girls dancing in your living room !!!!
Offer them free food in return of dancing in your living room..

on a serious note, walk around the house naked a few times while she's around. If you're beta, you can put on a pair of tighty whities. She will become so uncomfortable around you, she will stay away from the apartment.

Is this MR ?? Srs

OP pics of the girlfriend !
Tits or gtfo

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Et c'étais le 2 118 post de marde a JayMax.
Je t'ai tu déjà fait chier ? Ou tu te trompe de gars ? Jte pardonne quand même c'est mardi et c'est plate a soir je comprends ta frustration

Ahh ok jme demandais juste why meeeee im a good guy

Back