Canadian Tire - Damaged my mags wheels- Help needed

Coolboi

Hello,

Two days back i installed my winter tire at Canadian Tire and while they doing the installation they damaged my all four mags wheels. I went to the store back and complained, the manager of the store said that he will call me in 2 days to tell me about it and took pictures of the damaged mags.

He also said that he would be able to repaint all 4 of them. I could see some pieces are missing on the damaged mags wheels. I do not think repainting is going to fix my problem.

Can someone please tell me what i could do in this situation?

Mercedez mags wheels are very expensive to buy. I do not want to spend more money on them.

please let me know.

thank you

Mercedes mags, goes to Canadian tire.

I blame you. How many horror stories have you heard of this place? and yet you still go there?

do not compute

its the first time im having this problem or heard of it in mtl

i am planning to complain on this......

Mercedes mags, goes to Canadian tire.

I blame you. How many horror stories have you heard of this place? and yet you still go there?

do not compute

you can get your car fuck up even at the dealer ... fucking a mag could happen, fucking 4 mag...somebody need to wake up

Which CT did you go? In first place, you should have never went to CT. Quick advice. Call their HQ. and complain. This is your only way

An error has occured

Did the scratch the inside of your mag where the machine clamps the wheel?
If so, go cry to someone else! It's a car, not a Van Gogh!

Rookie mistake to go to CT! You don't like the espresso you get at MB dealer? Oh, you stretched yourself too thin buying the MB and you can't afford the dealer or a decent wheel shop?

Did the scratch the inside of your mag where the machine clamps the wheel?
If so, go cry to someone else! It's a car, not a Van Gogh!

Rookie mistake to go to CT! You don't like the espresso you get at MB dealer? Oh, you stretched yourself too thin buying the MB and you can't afford the dealer or a decent wheel shop?

ben un call de BS sa

pourquoi parles-tu de securite routiere?

Wtf! Lol

parce que c'est dans la section securité routiere

mais tu a probablement pensée comme moi...si ya quelques part ou tu peu avoir un réponse sensé sur MR la dessus c'est dans cette section

Je ne laisserais même pas CT mettre de l'air dans mes pneus...

Pourtant je l'ai fait!
Ils charge 2$ a la pompe pour faire marcher le compresseur.
Le gars au CT a ouvert la porte, il a mise de l'air avec moi qui était bien au chaud, j'ai eu 4 cap de valve gratuit et ca m'a couté 2$ de tip.

Choice A: Freeze my ass at -10 putting air and paying 2$ to the dam box. Choice B:Getting served by a cool guy and paying his coffee for the afternoon. Choice B sounds quite good!

As-tu entamé des demarches pour etre dedomagé ou juste chaler sur un forum t'as satisfait et tous ceux qui ont suggerer des solutions l'ont fait pour rien?

Lol no one has anything better to do then to shit on this guy? Whats done is done i doubt anyone here feels as bad as he does for going to CT, instead of criticizing try to help cuz you may be in same situation one day...

IMO best chance would be to speak with HQ.

Contacte le siège social et aie en main toutes les informations nécessaires, tu vas voir que le gars va te rappeler avant les deux jours ;)
Ensuite, si ce qu'ils t'offrent t'arrange pas, tu peux demander plus ou bien contacter le service de protection du consommateur pour connaitre tes droits.

Mets nous à jour!

ill provide you with the accurate steps since the majority here is just here to bash.

Call the canadian tire customer service department.
Tell them your situation and mention politely that you want to resolve this directly with them, in order to avoid going to the consummers protection blabla.
MAKE SURE they give you a ticket; i had to call 3 times before one of those shitface actually opened a file.
They will offer you to go resolve it with the store manager; so you tell them he doesnt give a shit about you( which was my case too at the dix-30 shittires)
it will take 1-2 weeks before a supervisor calls you back.

im still waiting for my receipts to fax them- in my case, the fag working at the parts department gave me the wrong battery with reverse polarities. MY FAULT for not checking but i mean...he had one fckin job and it was to brg me the battery to my hands; i even gave him the serial of what i need. anyways in my case since i installed by myself...were splitting cost half half. Good luckk to you sir

Back