FEELER: MR-members only pick-up/friendly hockey game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyV

Hi guys,

I spoke with Danny and suggested the idea for an MR hockey game, and he said that it had been done a few years back with great success and that he would fully support the idea/project. So I'm making a feeler thread to see how many people would be interested in participating. The details on location and time are not yet determined as it will vary depending on willingness to participate. Ideally, I would like to have this done in the new year (end of January early February) and on the Island on Montreal, making it accessible to more members, both on and off the island. (thinking Bonaventure for now).

So here's what would be needed for now: a list of people who would be down to play and they're preferred position. That's all. Hoping to get enough people to play 4v4(2 line-ups for defense and offense) + goalies + 1 ref. So 19 total. If more is possible, that's great!

I'll start off the list:

-JoeyV - Goalie
-FieroAlex - Goalie
-Orion -Goalie
-Ronin - Goalie

-jmacman - Defense
-Hey-G - Defense
-RaptorJesus - Defense/Offense
-piranha - Defense/Offense
-DJD&G - Defense/Offense
-MONTREAL_RACER - Defense/Offense

- -Mike- - Offense
-Lonestar - Offense
-chaseme - Offense
-Christ - Offense
-Goofy - Offense
-x_bauer - Offense
-RickRoss - Offense

-NisMobile - ???
-Russian_M3 - ???

-Metro666 - Youppi version MR
-jpf412 - Waterboy

Last edited:
tumblr_mmjy3gtSZs1qd2d8xo1_500.gif

in

I've suggested Raymond Bourque or Bonaventure as per arenas. Anybody have any other ideas/know pricings? I think Raymond Bourque was around 240ish when I last checked and Bonaventure was 99$ back when I used to rent it so I don't know what it is today!

In I can play both defence/offence.

CEPSUM is cheap as fuuuck.

Full equipment crew.

Last edited:
tumblr_mmjy3gtSZs1qd2d8xo1_500.gif

in

I've suggested Raymond Bourque or Bonaventure as per arenas. Anybody have any other ideas/know pricings? I think Raymond Bourque was around 240ish when I last checked and Bonaventure was 99$ back when I used to rent it so I don't know what it is today!

There's also jean de brebeuf arena that's available for rental at brebeuf college.

CEPSUM is cheap.

Then there are city operated ice rinks. (Bad ice IMO).

Full equipment or gloves/stick?
full equipment, but because this is a friendly game, there will be no full power slap shots. No raising the stick above the thighs. So shoulder pads can be optional. The rest is mandatory.

In I can play both defence/offence.

CEPSUM is cheap as fuuuck.

Full equipment crew.
Great. I'll look into different rinks when I get enough interest.

I'm in .. Goalie and I have my full equipment.. I need to know in advance though
This is great. The 2 hardest people to find are already done! (2 goalies)

There's also jean de brebeuf arena that's available for rental at brebeuf college.

CEPSUM is cheap.

Then there are city operated ice rinks. (Bad ice IMO).

I will check it out in time. :)

full equipment, but because this is a friendly game, there will be no full power slap shots. No raising the stick above the thighs. So shoulder pads can be optional. The rest is mandatory.

Whoa there kemosabe, I wasn't made aware of this. Why can't it just be a normal pick up game? I mean no clappers is fine but still

Damn ... My ankle is fuck for the complette winter I don't want to fuck that more :(

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back