My new 2 year lease.

Cryptkeeper

MR staff member
Sje8P4f.jpg

I had leased a 2011 smart car, just to save money, and I returned it, here is my new lease :p

got pretty much the same deal as a base, for the limited edition city flame, only 10 in quebec.

hey, it's still a smart car... but its only for another two years.

eXwM22X.jpg

even has a glass roof!

jkUbOMJ.jpg

I've seen the exact same car in Laval-West today, looks cute!

:) looks cute, but has a horrible transmission and can't drive it safely in the winter.

There is another base model like that, but the yellow is more neon, and is actual plastic, this one has paint with pearl flakes (love how that's an option lol)

I live on the he south shore, but I work near the 13 and gouin, so maybe you did see me!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

How much is it?

Well, I was going to resign if they had another deal like the one I had before, the guy called me in for a meeting told me he had the same deal again, sat down and talked for an hour, but then said there was a 3000$ down payment. I was like "Fuck that I'm out" 2 months later he calls me back and tells me he can get me 2k rebate. I got in to sign and as I'm signing they sell out of the passion model. He goes to talk with his manager and tells that he can give me the City Flame edition for the same price.

In the end it boils down to 995$ down, 150$ a month, plus extra mileage and taxes it totals exactly 192$. Plus I already had winter tires.

It's not a bad price, I kinda like the car but only because of how easy it is to park/convenience. I would not get one for longer than 2 years. I'm saving money for a house, so I'd rather scrimp for 4 years than get a car I want.

Less than $200 a month! Maybe I should print this and bring it in when I shop for my courtesy car. lol.

Pretty sweet deal.

Lol! Moi meme! The transmission is disgusting! Have you ever tried driving it in the winter?!? Horrible!

Non .. Je comprend pas la logique derrière cette transmission .. L'agrément de conduite est inexistant ! Manuelle elle serait 1000 fois mieux! J'imagine même pas le ''lag'' des gears dans neige .. Sérieux ca doit être dangereux.

Yeah, I really like the color, but it grew on me, was not crazy about it at first.

Alpine, the car is Tiptronc and has paddle shifters, but it doesn't help, the transmission is still electronic, and yes, the car is horrible in the snow.

Toze: very slowly.

Back