News: Fast And Furious Star Paul Walker Reportedly Dead In Car Accident--Update

So I know from reading this thread and the other one in the OT section that many here felt that "Running Scared" was one of Paul's best and most underrated films. I was reading an article that interviewed his manager Matt Luber and he talked about how unselfish Walker was for someone in hollywood. The article then mentions the budget situation that occurred with Running Scared:

“I remember arriving for a set visit in Prague at the beginning of Running Scared before taking my wife on vacation to Poland,” he said. “And then I got a call that Paul had given up his entire salary to help with the budget. I turn around and go back to Prague to meet with the producers. Although he didn’t end up giving all his money back, Paul did in fact give some of his salary to help them secure a certain actor they couldn’t afford. That was the type of guy he was; he was prepared to just give his entire salary back.”

What did Walker say when confronted by a manager whose client would probably be the first in movie history to be the lead star in a movie for zero salary or back-end?

“He told me, I want what’s best for the movie,” Luber recalled. “Ultimately, we worked it all out where he wasn’t going to star in the movie for absolutely free, but that was Paul.”

This goes hand-in-hand with the stories we've heard about Walker being generous (buying a ring for a war vet who couldn't afford it, his charity fundraising for disasters, donating lots of his own money, etc), and I thought it might interest some folks here.

Source: http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/paul-walkers-manager-matt-luber-looks-back-on-18-years-growing-up-together/

premier shippement prêt a partir!

IMG_5170_zps4c1ed7b8.jpg

Last edited:
Do you ever go to Montreal/Saint-Laurent/West island ? J'aimerais mieux le ramasser en personne.

écoute je veux garder ca le plus simple possible, Je le fait vraiment avec le peux de temps libre que j'ai, donc c'est paypal et je te ship.

Merci
Dave

Jsuis tombé sur ça tantôt.. Un meet avec 20 000 personnes demain :run:

Ben curieux de voir les chars qui vont se trouver là!

1205-paul-walker-roger-rodas-article-facebook-3.jpg

Paul Walker will be remembered by thousands of auto enthusiasts this weekend with a huge, noisy car rally ... but TMZ has learned law enforcement will be out in force ... gunning for any reckless drivers.

The car meet is scheduled to begin at noon on Hercules Street ... near the spot where Walker and Roger Rodas died in the fiery crash of their Porsche Carrera GT last weekend.

More than 20,000 people are expected to show up -- that's a lot of vehicles. City officials are urging locals to avoid the area altogether.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they'll be ready for trouble, too ... with a highly visible police presence to make sure the event goes off safely.

We're told ... anyone caught doing burnouts or driving recklessly will be cited ... and could have their car impounded on the spot.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/06/paul-walker-death-car-club-rally-meet-santa-clarita/#ixzz2mpW46GUP

Back