News: New Stang leaked ahead of official launch?

3ezezy4e.jpg

l'intérieur a l'air tellement plastique cheap !!

En fait, toutes les voitures depuis quoi, 2001 ? ont l'intérieur cheap ass made in china.

Je trouve trouve que ford fond de tres beaux interieurs en ce moment ( nouvelle fusion, Focus ), mais je comprends pas pourquoi ils ne l'ont pas fait pour la mustang.. l' interieur n'est pas laid mais honnetement celui de la nouvelle fusion m impressionne plus

lol, en résumé, console centrale pimper, switcher les cadrans et vents de bord, relocaliser certains boutons et changer les panneaux de portes...

Je m'attendais à ce que Chevrolet ont fait pour la corvette, un très bel intérieur moderne.

looks great! cant wait to drive one.

Only things that bothers me is it should be 0.5" lower and why can't American's do proper wheel fitment... what is that +5000 offset?

looks great! cant wait to drive one.

Only things that bothers me is it should be 0.5" lower and why can't American's do proper wheel fitment... what is that +5000 offset?

I agree, overall I think this will be miles ahead of the old generation Stangs when it comes to balance and driving dynamics with the new suspension geometry. Going global with the Stang will have forced Ford Engineering to give it a better balance and no longer limited to the N.A. drivers.

Back