NHL GameCenter Ice Live : blackouts MTL ?

TheDamned

is there any blackouts for the MTL region when the habs play on nhl game center ice ?
If it does, is it both teams, RDS feed and opposing team feed !?

I ditched the cable and looking for an HD way to watch the games anyway.

yes there are blackouts. that's why i use hockeystreams.com. They've been around for years

I've heard you could get around it with a DNS, I have one but I'm not willing to dump the cash for a service that might or might not work.

One thing is for sure, the price is much cheaper if you are using an American DNS than through the Canadian site. When I checked a few weeks ago it was $150 using a Canadian address vs $99 going through my US DNS.

Thanks ill get a us proxy with us subscribtion for gamecenter then fck cable tv

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

HD Quality is not quite as good as OTA but it's close. The biggest issue they have is that occasionally the game will get slightly choppy. Also they have a toolbar at the bottom that cannot be removed and the website does not let you "auto logon" which sucks as you have to login every fucking time.

This year the habs games are broadcast with the RDS feed which is nice.

Some of the US feeds blank out the commercials.

For UNOTELLY DNS, I use the San Francisco server because there's no hockey team in San Francisco = no blackouts. Next year that problem will be gone as apparently they will no longer have blackouts.

Back