★★ SOLD.... Please delete..

And your point is ? Are you trying to say that mine are priced right, or too high ?

Read the ebay postings completely...
The first ebay link you post, is EXACTLY what I have posted.. a FRESH pull from a DELL workstation (for all intensive purposes, they are NEW)..

On ebay he is asking USD$270, plus $15USD shipping.. And estimated $19 import fees.. So total of USD$305 (and with $CDN dropping, USD/CDN difference is no longer negligable) - comes to about CDN$345 @ a 10% exchange rate.

I'm asking CDN$250 each which is lower, and I think is quite fair - and I stand behind anything I sell. I am also offering to include a Displayport to DVI-D SL adapter cable, which is usually an extra $10 (not included on first ebay link).

Second ebay link, says "may not ship to CANADA".. And even if he did ship to Canada, and assuming user accepts offer of $270 (same as first link), the total price is still about $100 more than what I am asking after you factor in shipping, import fees, etc.. And I don't see ANYWHERE that is says that it is unused.. The box is open (not sealed), and was a return from retail store... So someone bought it, and for whatever reason returned it in original box, and is now being sold on ebay.. OK, it is a retail version, in a used box.. It is no newer than the one I have or in the first ebay link.. If the box was sealed, then I'd consider it NEW.. And maybe for some, the extra $100 would be justified.. But that is not the case here.

If you prefer ebay and higher cost, over a local purchase, then go for it...

Anyhow, I also have a pair of Quadro 4000 cards if anyone needs something more powerfull :) They are also fresh pulls from Dell Workstations.

As soon as I have time, I will list mine on ebay also.. Never had an issue selling these (quadro 2000, quadro 2000d and quadro 4000 cards.. They are pretty quick sellers on ebay). Just prefer to try to sell the locally first..

That's actually a very decent price for Quadro 2000s ... I'm using ATI Firepros and prefer them to quadros but his price is right imo.

He is just ticked off, because I posted the "sale" price from canadiatire for his battery booster pack he is trying to sell. Like we don't all know that nearly everything at CT goes on sale at least 1 or 2 times a year. I guess it was supposed to be a secret ;)

He is trying to make a point... He blew a fuse in his last PM :) Whatever...

Thanks for the bump..

They will be going on fleabay this coming weekend anyhow... I'll make a few buck more there.. I just hate the packaging and shipping, but no worries.

Back