Makita polisher repair?

Toze

My polisher is starting to show its age, its nearing 7 years old. It makes a nasty knocking sound as Im buffing, Im afraid its going to give out on me as Im doing a clients car and Im thinking about buying something newer. Before I actually give up on it, is there anyone that knows about these,that can tell me what needs to be replaced?

I don't know the problem, but I do know there are 2 Makita repair centers in Montreal you can call.

Ville St-Laurent:
1140 RUE BEGIN
ST. LAURENT (MONTREAL),QC
H4R 1X1
Phone No: 1-888-745-5025

St-Leonard:
6389 BOULEVARD COUTURE
SAINT - LEONARD,QC
H1P 3J5
Phone No: 1-800-361-7049

J'avais été une place à laval moi... la même rue où AVfab et Tkracehead sont. mais du coté ouest. Mais sérieux.. si ça te coute plus de 100$.. achètes toi une nouvelle selon moi.

I was thinking of getting a dewalt DWP849X, I've been using it at work and have gotten used to the feel. I'll probably keep my makita as a backup

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was thinking of getting a dewalt DWP849X, I've been using it at work and have gotten used to the feel. I'll probably keep my makita as a backup

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

make sens! surprise your work use a '' new type'' of machine thought

If you're considering a new machine, I suggest going and trying a few if you can to see how comfortable you are with it. There are many options out there depending on budget.

Back