LOST: White|Grey Husky Dog Sunday 22nd (Lasalle)FOUND!! THANKS MR

Rice.Rockets

Hey guys,

I just lost my Husky. if anyone has seen him please let me know. He has a collar with the name Boomer on it. About 2 years of age, Tall but slim. Reward given to person that finds it.

Last seen on the intersection of Champlain and Dollard in Lasalle heading WESTbound. Lost him today (Sunday the 22nd @ 9AM)

ffrc.jpg

cmwl.jpg

d4an.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shit im sorry man I hope you find him, ill keep an eye, chek with the spca not only in lasalle . One time my friend lost his dog in ndg and they find him in laval!

find out if your borough uses the spca or berger blanc. Berger is full of shitheads and don't do over the phone descriptions, so you'll need to go yourself.

Wow fait chier ca de perdre sont animal domestique! C'est tellement gentil un Husky en plus!
Bonne chance de le retrouvé saint et sauf! :S

j'ai vue un husky aujourdhui qui ce promenait librement dans la rue, sauf que s'était a saint-jackques de montcalm !

bonne chance pour le retrouver, c'est tellement des bon chien sauf qu'il ont tendance a fugué.

les huskys sont reconnus pour se sauver...

Il peut être rendu très loin en peu de temps alors ne limite pas tes recherches à un secteur restreint.

Bonne chance!

Since my doberman started running after deers here I started to always chain him outside.. don't want to lose him.

Hope you find your dog back, i know how you feel.

Keep us posted.

find out if your borough uses the spca or berger blanc. Berger is full of shitheads and don't do over the phone descriptions, so you'll need to go yourself.
Thank you good idea did that!
Also, put it up on facebook and share it with the local rescues. he's a big dog so he'll be easy to spot.
I did thanks!
Oh shit im sorry man I hope you find him, ill keep an eye, chek with the spca not only in lasalle . One time my friend lost his dog in ndg and they find him in laval!
Thanks!, I called up south shore and north shore aswell to be sure.
ces des taches de sang sur ton oreiller ?
Nah that's just paint.

So facebook, kijiji,craigslist, petluck, mr has been posted, then I called all the animal shelters in the area, put up missing signs around lasalle and looked around for 3-4hours. At this point I don't know what else to do. He does have a collar with my sister's phone number on it so hopefully someone will call. Only thing is my sister is in cuba and she's unreachable obviously. So I'll try calling her hotel and bust out my Quebecois-Spanish.

What happened was : I found a dog on the back porch of my place, freezing outside. Ended up looking around to see if someone had lost a dog and it ended up being my neighboors new pet. She comes in my appartment to retreive her dog, leaves the front door a slit open and gets her dog that she didn't even realise yet she had lost ( her kids put it outside and forgot it) so at this point my dog just sprinted out the front door. Everything happened so fast so I don't blame her. Naturally my civic was stuck in a snow bank so I tried to run after it. there was no way I could get to it. So yeah found a dog, lost mine -_-

Back