LOST: White|Grey Husky Dog Sunday 22nd (Lasalle)FOUND!! THANKS MR

So what happened is that a depanneur owner in lasalle on centrale had found the dog in the morning at her door, she kept it in her store for the day since she had to work. At one point someone came for deliveries and the dog fled from them haha. Someone else found the dog, kept him for the night and gave it back to the vet in lasalle. They then called my mom since she had left her number and I went to pick up the dog!

So what happened is that a depanneur owner in lasalle on centrale had found the dog in the morning at her door, she kept it in her store for the day since she had to work. At one point someone came for deliveries and the dog fled from them haha. Someone else found the dog, kept him for the night and gave it back to the vet in lasalle. They then called my mom since she had left her number and I went to pick up the dog!

Good For you!!! mais c'est une crisse de bonne chose que ton chien ce soit sauver du Dépanneur car il aurait probablement fini en steak dans le cartier chinois, la bonne femme devais le garder pour l'engraisser ;)

ton husky a besoin de se faire chopper les couilles au plus crisse sinon tu vas poster le meme thread dans une couple de semaines

What happened was : I found a dog on the back porch of my place, freezing outside. Ended up looking around to see if someone had lost a dog and it ended up being my neighboors new pet. She comes in my appartment to retreive her dog, leaves the front door a slit open and gets her dog that she didn't even realise yet she had lost ( her kids put it outside and forgot it) so at this point my dog just sprinted out the front door. Everything happened so fast so I don't blame her. Naturally my civic was stuck in a snow bank so I tried to run after it. there was no way I could get to it. So yeah found a dog, lost mine -_-
@ crnky this is what happened .

sent from iFruit

Back