After 2 years… This is what she looks like :) E30 M3 (little update pages 3)

Mtlalex

Legacy Member
This is the first time I post in this section. The members in the bmw section saw little by little of where my car stood as I was doing some work to it but felt I should show it off in here also…

I try to keep this car as genuine as I possibly can from what types of parts I buy to what I want this car to end up like.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I love driving the hell out of it!!

So its a 1990 BMW M3

First day I got her

New suspension is much needed, Bilstein sports shocks with H&R race springs

New Wheels, 3 piece AC Schnitzers Type II 17x8.5 in front and 17x9.5 @ back

Little oil leak turned out to be a full top end restoration:
http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...ur-votre-bmw-aujord-hui&p=9009164#post9009164

Theres a lot of parts missing on this picture… but to be honest I just don't wanna remember the amounts of $ I put towards rubber!

Got a new Steering wheel and cleaned up the interior
I used www.leatheriquecanada.com product and was really happy!

Last thing that got done, nothing major just a little visual upgrade!

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...ur-votre-bmw-aujord-hui&p=9148241#post9148241

This is what the car looks like as of today!!

:D

Last edited:
Car looks great. I love the "aggressive look" of the lights in this picture:

856513_588687017860896_1617745494_o_zpsfb21eed3.jpg

Very nice but how in the hell did u find a clean 1 like that to start with ? Or did u sell some organs ?

Very nice but how in the hell did u find a clean 1 like that to start with ? Or did u sell some organs ?

Surprisingly I found it in Ontario, honestly the body was in great shape except a few little things here and there but I'm still finding out things about the car. All I know for sure is that me and the previous owner have a different opinion on runs great! But the only thing i really cared about was the fact it has a clean title....And luckily for me I still have both my kidneys!

jelly, she's a keeper.
Is that diamond schwartz? I don't remeber seeing an E30 M3 in that color, if it is.
You also got lucky finding AC schnitzer's in that format...

such car

jelly, she's a keeper.
Is that diamond schwartz? I don't remeber seeing an E30 M3 in that color, if it is.
You also got lucky finding AC schnitzer's in that format...

such car

Thanks!

It is DS. Ya i love those wheels, I'm happy i found them, I actually bought them from a guy in England.

Back