Oldies qui vient de jeux vidéos!

Sans farce j'écoutais ca dans le métro , ca commence sweet et ca devient théatral et dramatique.

Pour ma part la meilleure musique de JV à ce jour

C'est pas be ben vieux, mais je m'en ta.... Quand même une des tounes les plus cool de zelda qu'il y a pas

One of the most badass songs in a video game imho

15 years later, through generations of guilty gear, the song is still used practically unchanged in every game.

The original version:

Gold Saucer...that one is especially relevant with the remake of FF7 coming up in a year and a half

here is another one from Star Fox (SNES)

Gold Saucer...that one is especially relevant with the remake of FF7 coming up in a year and a half

here is another one from Star Fox (SNES)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXuc1yFSpA

Haha yes, you can't be upset when hearing that song. I'm glad it's getting a ton much deserved hype and people are shitting bricks over the announcement at E3. I've been of FF7's nuts (aswell as FF8) since I was a kid, and I will be a fanboy till I die of old age. I feel like you had to have played it when it came out or at least in the early 2000s to appreciate it a little more though. I mean it's a perfect 10 out of 10 game in my opinion, but the nostalgia feel pushes it over the edge and makes it 11/10, it's beyond a perfect score.

Always loved Starfox too man, for SNES, N64 and Gamecube. I have hundreds of videogame .mp3s for in the car too, feels good listening to old soundtracks from different games.

Haha yes, you can't be upset when hearing that song. I'm glad it's getting a ton much deserved hype and people are shitting bricks over the announcement at E3. I've been of FF7's nuts (aswell as FF8) since I was a kid, and I will be a fanboy till I die of old age. I feel like you had to have played it when it came out or at least in the early 2000s to appreciate it a little more though. I mean it's a perfect 10 out of 10 game in my opinion, but the nostalgia feel pushes it over the edge and makes it 11/10, it's beyond a perfect score.

Always loved Starfox too man, for SNES, N64 and Gamecube. I have hundreds of videogame .mp3s for in the car too, feels good listening to old soundtracks from different games.

Starfox SNES was a bit special when compared to the N64 version. Especially the music.

I prefer the hardcore electronic music from the SNES game compared to the orchestral soundtrack of the later games

La musique a été prise pour le jeu, pas composé pour exactement, mais pas grave, dans le contexte, c'est juste épique

Back