My trip to Indonesia (GoPro footage)

DARIOBKN

Sup guise,
I didn't do anything today so i decided to edit some footage, came up with this :

also,

brb strong musik

Nice video, how much time did it take you? And with which software? Good job. La chix a des belles fesses.

2013 plutôt que 2003 non?
C'était où en Indonésie?

Je suis allé à Bali et Lombok cet été, surtout Lombok c'était vraiment splendide et paisible. Je regrette de pas avoir été à Java par contre.

Nice video, how much time did it take you? And with which software? Good job. La chix a des belles fesses.

It took me around 8 hrs, i had LOTS of footage i had to go thru tho.
First time editing anything and using that software, it was GoPro studio

la chix est alright!

C'était où en Indonésie?

Je suis allé à Bali et Lombok cet été, surtout Lombok c'était vraiment splendide et paisible. Je regrette de pas avoir été à Java par contre.

Ouais jai fais un typo, 2013 indeed.
J'ai ete a kuta pendant 2 jours apres on est alle a uluwatu, on a fini notre trip a kuta lombok which is one of my favorite spots in indo

@castro
I know! fuck i got like 20 gigs of footage/time lapse pics!!

Takes so long to sort it out but i think it came out alright,

thx for watching bud!

@polski

tell me about it, been freezing my ass for the past couple of months and going to calgary in a couple of days for further ass freezing.

Went to Indonesia as well in 2012, did Lombok, all three Gili islands and Bali (which was my least favorite place). Lombok is definitely the place to go. I still haven't edited any of the videos nor the photos - roughly 8000 - ever since...

Sick vid Dario. Song is a banger!!

Trip looked fun gotta hit Indo someday

C'était où en Indonésie?

Bali is extremely touristic. It's a nice place. I had the choice between bali & grenada, I went to Grenada. Bali Next year.

Back