More Great News For This Tumbling Province

The biggest shock to the Quebec economy will occur when "les alumineries" will close for good.

which might likely happen sooner rather than later... with the price of electricity ever increasing (which I believe are fueled from our endless subsidies to clean energies (wind, etc.)), in addition to our ever demanding unions... i just don't understand why these guys would stay here.

Every time this debate comes up, instead of talking about actual issues, some that allroad brought up and others, it just degenerates to mental deficients bringing up nazism or butthurt anglos bitching about French.

Language has never been the issue. I personally couldn't give a fuck what language is spoken here. The issues revolve around priorities, ideologies, governmental choices, inappropriate money spending and corruption.

Il n'y aurait aucun language issue si seulement les médias et gouvernement en place pouvait arrêter d'alimenter le débat...

Just funny to see the amount of losers bashing on the province yet staying here. You guys gotta stop thinking you're over this shit, you are knee deep in it. Most people who say they'll leave will not because they are afraid of change, these same people won't change the province...

I don't see anything wrong with french. In fact I love it. French women are gorgeous, the language is great, and tons of culture.

what makes our lives shitty are successive governments, both liberal and PQ, screwing the population over with ridiculous laws, overbearing government agencies, their never ending thirst for more money, fanning the flames of intolerance (not just pq, liberals play that card when they need to too) and brutal economic policies

Take the bad away and we'd all live happily, french and english and allophone

Every time this debate comes up, instead of talking about actual issues, some that allroad brought up and others, it just degenerates to mental deficients bringing up nazism or butthurt anglos bitching about French.

AGREE!

Language has never been the issue. I personally couldn't give a fuck what language is spoken here. The issues revolve around priorities, ideologies, governmental choices, inappropriate money spending and corruption.

Somewhat agree.

Il n'y aurait aucun language issue si seulement les médias et gouvernement en place pouvait arrêter d'alimenter le débat...

AGREE!

Just funny to see the amount of losers bashing on the province yet staying here. You guys gotta stop thinking you're over this shit, you are knee deep in it. Most people who say they'll leave will not because they are afraid of change, these same people won't change the province...

Fully AGREE

Back