Am I getting older, or is the Tahoe-Escalade-Denali really nice now?

Dubweiser

Not sure why, but if I had to pick one car from the entire autoshow to drive year round, I'd probably pick the new Tahoe, preferably in Escalade or Denali spec (with the 420hp 6.2L)

Am I getting older or are they just that much more awesome now?

2015CadillacEscaladeUnveil02%25255B2%25255D.jpg

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-24%25255B2%25255D.jpg

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-20%25255B2%25255D.jpg

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-22%25255B2%25255D.jpg

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-25%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Nice interior, the exterior is kinda ugly I think but if I ever got one it would be for the comfort so it wouldn't matter.

i thought they've always been amazing luxury trucks...i'd never buy one for various reasons, the main one being i don'T have the money for it.

I always loved these trucks to, and to be honest, I was looking at trading my VW in for a slightly used Escalade

But the new gen is on another level, I may just wait a couple of years, buy out the wife's Scion IQ at the end of the lease, sell my Jetta and lease a new Escalade.

I calculated if we do 20000KM with the IQ at 6L per 100KM, and 20000KM with the Escalade at 17L per 100KM, it would still average out at 11.5L per 100KM between both cars, which would be around the same as a household with two midsize sedans, hahaahah

J'ai toujours adoré ces camions. Beaucoup de gens n'aiment pas cet escalade car il est trop simple. Moi je dis que c est parfait comme ca. Square trucks ftw.

J'ai toujours aimé ces trucks la, luxe et mécanique simple.

Par contre esti qu'ils sont cher, un 2007 avec 150 000km+ pour 25 000$+...non pas pour moi

Moi je te dirais d'attendre. D'ici 2-3ans, les gros SUV hybrides brancheables vont envahir le marcher comme une tonne de brique.

50km all electric + SUV = screw gaz price.

admettons que tu auras une place pour le brancher ce qui est je crois, pas le cas... mais bon.

Selon fueleconomy.org, un Escalade, fait aux alentours de 17 litres/100km combiné. Remplir le réservoir de 117 litres va te coûter 163$ considérant le litre à 1.40 $. Un réservoir devrait te durer 688km. Ça me coûterait 5,449 $ en carburant juste pour conduire un Escalade. No thanks Jeff.

Two things:

1) The lady in the first picture seems very happy in the vehicle and she really needs it to go to Wallmart and Costco.
2) I just like how GM still has the automatic shifter on the steering column...

Two things:

1) The lady in the first picture seems very happy in the vehicle and she really needs it to go to Wallmart and Costco.
2) I just like how GM still has the automatic shifter on the steering column...

1) wal-Mart no, Costco yes
2) a gm truck isn't a gm truck without it. I loved the column shift on my old gmc safari. Much better than buttons or silly shifter like BMW has on automatics now. Plus you get more storage for burgers.

I like it a lot...classy with an American touch

but this thing will drink gas like no tomorrow. I had the previous gen for a couple of days and that thing took down a full tank like it was water

2) a gm truck isn't a gm truck without it. I loved the column shift on my old gmc safari. Much better than buttons or silly shifter like BMW has on automatics now. Plus you get more storage for burgers.

Do they still have the overdrive button at the end of the shifter? I remember driving a stick shift Ford pick-up many moons ago where the shifter was on the steering column (clutch, pull/push). I thought it was an icebox in the middle with dipping sauce dispenser...

Je pense comme toi aussi. Ca serait pas pareil sans...Et je dois dire que J AIME CA.

C'est probablement mon prochain véhicule mais pas un 2014... Tahoe LTZ surment. J'aimerais un Denali mais ca vient avec le 6.2 et il est AWD... On parle d'un bon 3-4 litre de plus au cent qu'un LTZ avec le 5.3 et le boitier de transfer qui permet de rouler 2x4

Ok, ca n'a rien a voir avec un Cayenne ou Land Rover coté conduite mais c'est réellement un salon sur roue. C'est tres confortable, l'équipement est la, bonne qualité des matériaux (denali).

Btw chose intéressante, le Denali ne vient plus automatiquement avec le 6.2 AWD. Tu peux maintenant acheter un Denali avec le nouveau 5.3 Ecotec3. Le nouveau 6.2 Ecotec a 420 hp et 460lb de couple.... Ca commence a etre de l'abus...

Back