Rolex 24 at Daytona Jan 25-26

KRBissonnette

Hey all, I'm pretty excited for this year's Rolex 24, as you know the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship will finally go underway this Saturday for one of my favourite races of all time. I wanna know if there's a live streaming of the race somewhere that will cover all 24 hours of the race, because I'll be up through all of it to watch like I do every year (my tradition along with Le Mans). This year's TV coverage kinda sucks like it has been for the last few years, and a good chunk will be shown on Fox Sports 2 which nobody gets. I know a few individual teams stream the race from the pits for the whole race but is there an online broadcast that covers everything? I know about IMSA's site but they won't be showing the full race. It's kinda confusing this year with the broadcast scheduling.

I want to see Corvette/Viper dominate the shit out of GTLM and i want to see the P2 class dominate the dinosaurs that run in DP.

also, Flying Lizard ftw... even if they dont use the 911 anymore :(

I want to see Corvette/Viper dominate the shit out of GTLM and i want to see the P2 class dominate the dinosaurs that run in DP.

also, Flying Lizard ftw... even if they dont use the 911 anymore :(

Yeah dinausors, they had to ADD around 3500 lbs of downforce (1500lbs originaly) AND 100 horsepower (500 originaly) to make them competitive. The upgrade was around 300K per car for the DP's...on a car that aleready cost 600k.

They should just have made it a P2 class instead....300k euros+engine+electonics=cheaper than a modified DP

Viper was lacking pace last year, I don't know how they'll fare this year...

In GTLM
I think it's going to be a fight between Core Autosport (Porsche RSR) and Corvette Racing

In Prototype:
Either Spirit of Daytona, Oak Racing (Oak-Nissan) or Muscle Milk (Oreca-Nissan)

In GTD:

I really don't know !

Last edited:
Yeah baby! cant wait! i always watch at least 18-20 hours of the race, ALWAYS, same for lemans. This year though its going to be tricky, speed2 is only for us (do proxy's work?), and the rest is going to be shown on 2 different channels and not in its entirety :\.

Seems I was wrong, here's qualifying:

In GTLM:
Viper
Aston
Ferrari
Viper
Porsche
Corvette
Corvette

GTD:
Ferrari
Ferrari
Ferrari

Watch it on Speed, and you can also stream onboards at stream.speedtv.com/rolex24, and also get a feed from MRN Radio for broadcast.

It had to be a ferrari .....

Edit: Red flag

edit 2 : https://vine.co/v/Muutqh1hnZl

holy shit huge crash

edit 3:

pics

5heUd3s.jpg

QXyiIVg.jpg

Last edited:
Back