montreal metro bum fight, lets get the video on the popular page of youtube

worrrrllldstarrr

fucking faggots filming instead of helping the dude on the ground. yeah he was being a dick but we dont know what happend before. that dude with the afro did the right thing.

surprised that there is no spvm/stm secu. preventing that.

Atwater Metro..... I've seen that lady get dragged out of Alexis Nihon piss drunk.

In the summer they have the First Nation's unsanctioned boxing fights at Atwater Park.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

These guys have terrible lives and to see them beat each other up is sad as hell. If you listen at the beginning, the guy in the blue says that he's got nowhere else to go. What has become of the world when it's funny to watch miserable homeless people fight each other all in the name of being on worldstar hiphop? If I were there I would have been sad as hell to see this go on instead of laughing like it's a big joke, just because they're lucky enough not to be living under the same circumstances.

Thankfully the one guy stood up for the man on the ground or else he would have been even more wrecked. Some people still have a conscience, although we live in an age where it's socially acceptable not to.

This shouldn't make the homepage of youtube and there's nothing funny about it IMO.

And I'm not a ptite vierge offenser, I just have a heart.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

These guys have terrible lives and to see them beat each other up is sad as hell. If you listen at the beginning, the guy in the blue says that he's got nowhere else to go. What has become of the world when it's funny to watch miserable homeless people fight each other all in the name of being on worldstar hiphop? If I were there I would have been sad as hell to see this go on instead of laughing like it's a big joke, just because they're lucky enough not to be living under the same circumstances.

Thankfully the one guy stood up for the man on the ground or else he would have been even more wrecked. Some people still have a conscience, although we live in an age where it's socially acceptable not to.

This shouldn't make the homepage of youtube and there's nothing funny about it IMO.

And I'm not a ptite vierge offenser, I just have a heart.

Bad luck put them out on the street, not alcoholism or substance abuse. It was all bad luck.

The fact that they aren't able to one morning just decide to go to one of the dozens of available shelters in the Montreal area, get help, clean up, eventually get a job, work their way out of the streets is also bad luck.

Oh, and that guy who got that girl's shoe across the head, that was bad luck. Getting hit with the blue barrier was also bad luck, the girl had nothing to do with it.

It's just bad luck.

Most homeless have serious mental problems that led to their alcoholism or substance abuse, not the other way around. Hopefully someday they will treat mental health the same as physical health

Bad luck put them out on the street, not alcoholism or substance abuse. It was all bad luck.

The fact that they aren't able to one morning just decide to go to one of the dozens of available shelters in the Montreal area, get help, clean up, eventually get a job, work their way out of the streets is also bad luck.

Oh, and that guy who got that girl's shoe across the head, that was bad luck. Getting hit with the blue barrier was also bad luck, the girl had nothing to do with it.

It's just bad luck.

Easy for you to say as you sit in your office and browse MR, looking forward to going home to your nice warm house and enjoying your weekend. Get a clue bud, you're looking at the issue of homelessness from one single perspective. There's no reason to be ignorant and condescending unless you're a sheltered douchebag, which maybe you are. *td*

Easy for you to say as you sit in your office and browse MR, looking forward to going home to your nice warm house and enjoying your weekend. Get a clue bud, you're looking at the issue of homelessness from one single perspective. There's no reason to be ignorant and condescending. *td*

45193497.jpg

I earned the right to be condescending by getting up for work at 5:15 every morning since 1992. And logik strikes again with completely false statements, MOST hobos are NOT mentally ill to begin with, SOME are, but MOST are just drunks and drug addicts.

Easy for you to say as you sit in your office and browse MR, looking forward to going home to your nice warm house and enjoying your weekend. Get a clue bud, you're looking at the issue of homelessness from one single perspective. There's no reason to be ignorant and condescending. *td*

this coming from a guy who puts his location as cayman islands, where crooked bankers place their money to save taxes that can help homeless people

i feel bad for the homeless people who really had issues and no one helped, but often these people had a choice, and took the lazy route, if i was in the means to help i would, but this is funny to see regardless

I earned the right to be condescending by getting up for work at 5:15 every morning since 1992. And logik strikes again with completely false statements, MOST hobos are NOT mentally ill to begin with, SOME are, but MOST are just drunks and drug addicts.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...y+will+reduce+homelessness/9400650/story.html

The Gazette said:
In fact, 40 to 50 per cent of the homeless population has some kind of mental health problem and it is often the main reason they find themselves on the streets in the first place.

You're right, it's not most, just half. Others have had shitty luck, some have had awful lives, whether it's been through physical abuse or substance abuse and some are just lazy, yes.

Most homelessness do not only fit in the category of "lazy" and they deserve help because they are human beings in need.

The Gazette said:
[While we continue to await a response from the Agency, Mission donors and the redeployment of existing CHUM resources are seeing that the pilot project can proceed. The patients come from the overloaded hospital wards and from the Mission’s shelter. A psychiatrist working part-time, a half-time psychiatric nurse and a full-time psychiatric social worker have been allotted from the CHUM to this program. The Old Brewery Mission provides the meals, accommodation, supervision and counselling support.

The results? In the short time the pilot project has been in operation, it has already generated some small and not-so-small miracles. A man in his late 70s who has spent 10 years in The Old Brewery Mission’s shelter (10 years!) was admitted to the project and within a couple of weeks, his condition has stabilized and he is now ready to be placed in a supported group home. He leaves shelter life behind next week.

It is far less costly to treat homeless people than not to. Via partnerships such as the CHUM/Old Brewery Mission one, the health outcomes promise to be superior. The prospect of reducing the number of homeless people in Montreal becomes real when shelters and community organizations collaborate with health-care professionals.

Back