URGENT: Totalled Lancer - Do you want anything?

DaMan05

Hey guys,

I got into a little accident with my 2008 Lancer GTS. Not too bad, but side airbags deployed and insurance is totalling it. I'm going tomorrow to take what I need from the car.

Everything is in tact. Only the passenger doors are a little dented and the side and curtain airbags deployed. Hood untouched.

Does anyone with a Lancer want me to rip anything from it? Its the GTS with the sound package and I can even rip out the rear subwoofer if someone wants it.

Or can anyone suggest anything of value that I should take from the car before its gone?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I got into a little accident with my 2008 Lancer GTS. Not too bad, but side airbags deployed and insurance is totalling it. I'm going tomorrow to take what I need from the car.

Everything is in tact. Only the passenger doors are a little dented and the side and curtain airbags deployed. Hood untouched.

Does anyone with a Lancer want me to rip anything from it? Its the GTS with the sound package and I can even rip out the rear subwoofer if someone wants it.

Or can anyone suggest anything of value that I should take from the car before its gone?

Thanks!

si l'assurance la déclare vga et te fait un chèque l'auto leur appartient,bonne chance pour commencer a démonter ton auto et vendre des pièces

si l'assurance la déclare vga et te fait un chèque l'auto leur appartient,bonne chance pour commencer a démonter ton auto et vendre des pièces

I haven't gotten my cheque yet. Car is still mine. And I'm not suggesting I take the headers or rims or something. Only if someone wants something small like the door handles, etc.

I haven't gotten my cheque yet. Car is still mine. And I'm not suggesting I take the headers or rims or something. Only if someone wants something small like the door handles, etc.

bonne chance avoir ton chèque si tu démonte la voiture

bonne chance avoir ton chèque si tu démonte la voiture

Thank you for your comments. I'm trying to do something nice for someone who might need something. Notice how I didn't say anything about selling the parts. I don't mind doing it for free if someone needs something.

They will not notice if something small is gone, they have no proof it was there before and I will get the cheque just the same.

Your spoiller??

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Awww sorry way too late. Could have taken it for you. I only have the subwoofer from the stock Rockford Fosgate system, the ashtray, and the stock GTS 18" rims on new Venizia tires. Oh, also have a hitch.

Will post a thread for everything I have some time soon.

Thank you for your comments. I'm trying to do something nice for someone who might need something. Notice how I didn't say anything about selling the parts. I don't mind doing it for free if someone needs something.

They will not notice if something small is gone, they have no proof it was there before and I will get the cheque just the same.
I'm sure the adjuster took pics , if for some reason they check u will get fuked

Back