Qu'avez vous fait sur votre américaine aujourdhui? Hiver 2014

Pour l'alternateur avec certains kit il tourne moins vite et l'alternateur stock a deja de la misere a fournir les lumieres au idle.

Je veux bien croire que ca donne rien sur un lt1 mais le test que j'ai vu a pas ete fait dans cour a ti-bi. 5.0magazine ou carcraft s'amuseraient pas a faire des histoires de peche pour le fun.

J'ai ecrit 15 recamment,je l'ai bien vu quelque part. C'est peut etre une pointe a l'extérieur du peak,ca reste 15hp de plus.

10.5 en peak sur un mustang avec k&n pis air silencer deleted. Ca provient de fastfordandmustangs 2006.

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-25409.html

Underdrive pulleys. With many reports of quarter-mile improvements, we had to try underdrive pulleys on our
dyno Mustang. March Performance supplied their lightweight aluminum three-pulley "street" set, part number
2010, powder coated in a brilliant red to match our test 5.0, to reduce the horsepower-robbing drag from the front
engine accessories, including the water pump and alternator.

Steve bolted on the pulleys in less than 10 minutes, and the test run showed a peak horsepower number of 217.4,
an impressive increase of 10.1 horsepower, even more impressive was the fact that the underdrives helped across
the rpm band -- 5.2 horsepower at 2500 rpm, 9.4 at 3000 and 12.5 at 5000. The pulleys also improved torque all the
way across, with a peak improvement of 13.6 lb ft.

One side effect of the pulleys during the remainder of our test was the additional heat in the engine. Since the
underdrive pulleys slow down the water pump, the engine ran about one notch hotter on the temperature gauge
after a series of dyno runs.

Dans l'article ils essaient tout les bolt-ons un apres l'autre a part un fan ou electric waterpump.
http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-25409.html

Le gars qui pose la question a un LT1, ma réponse était par rapport à ça.
Ensuite j'ai simplement spécifié que je parlais du LT1 puisque cétait le sujet de sa question.

Je remet pas en doute ce que tu dis, je fais juste spécifier que sur un LT1 ca donne rien. :)

cool, that's what i thought. I'm still deleting the a/c though cause it's pointless and in the way on an open top car that never sees traffic or rain.

Le gars qui pose la question a un LT1, ma réponse était par rapport à ça.
Ensuite j'ai simplement spécifié que je parlais du LT1 puisque cétait le sujet de sa question.

Je remet pas en doute ce que tu dis, je fais juste spécifier que sur un LT1 ca donne rien. :)

Ah ok!

Scusé heh;)

cool, that's what i thought. I'm still deleting the a/c though cause it's pointless and in the way on an open top car that never sees traffic or rain.

Still have the air pump? If you do, delete it at the same time.

Make sure you shim & align the 1LE pulley for the AC delete, you can't bolt it up "as is" or you'll run into some belt alignment issues.

Still have the air pump? If you do, delete it at the same time.

Make sure you shim & align the 1LE pulley for the AC delete, you can't bolt it up "as is" or you'll run into some belt alignment issues.

I deleted both AIR pumps on the same day lol. I still have them + the hoses in a box along with my old water pump and starter. I also got a freebie junk vented opti from the dude I got my mini starter from. If the sensor works (HIGHLY doubt it) I'm gonna try putting it in the old one before ordering a new opti. If I'm gonna drop $500 on a new non-vented opti, I'd like to go LTCC.

You still need the opti with the LTCC, just not the ignition part.
FWIW, the LTCC is completely useless for you...

Just get a good opti and loctite the rotor screws. If you want a 2-step, window switch, etc get a Malory 685 box.
That's what I'm running on the RX7 and it works flawlessly.

I want to go ltcc to stop using cap and rotor. That or try to figure out how to setup vent tubes on my opti. I don't want to slap another suicidal non-vented on it

Été acheter du primer et de la peinture, je sais pas si c'est une roche ou un coup de porte mais j'ai une belle puck au fer sur mon aile arriere

... moi j'ai encore plein de choses a faire dessus !

005.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

035.jpg

038.jpg

a9y5y5y8.jpg

badusava.jpg

Cat-back flambant neuf avec muffler Dynomax Super Turbo! Ca sonne juste correctement bien a mon goût!
L'exhaust d'origine étais pas très beau a voir...surtout qui tenais avec de la broche et que le muffler OEM étais fini lol

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back