Russia 1 week away from the olympics

most people talking shit never left 514 and 450... Y'all bitches should focus on the problems in your own province and the corruption and the way you are getting fucked rather than shitting on a country you've never been because you can't even afford a plane ticket there.

you are gay

Lol WHAT THE FUCK is this.

bah la toilette, la majorité des pays dans le monde ne sont pas equiper pour faire passer un gros etron d'americain + une tonne de papier. Danc ce temps la il mette du papier tres parfumé + des sac anti odeur

Par contre.... bordel s'est les olympic ils aurait pus ce forcer un peux lol

most people talking shit never left 514 and 450... Y'all bitches should focus on the problems in your own province and the corruption and the way you are getting fucked rather than shitting on a country you've never been because you can't even afford a plane ticket there.

nah... I'm just shitting on you.

Why so much hate

Quebec isn't better then Russia IMO

- Cold as fuck
- lots of alchoolism
- lots of inbred
- lots of unemployement
- lots of corruption
- roads in warfare condition
- can't get it done by the olympics

Pekist flamesuit on

Quebec is no were near russia in any of those, except maybe the Olympics part.

It is a beautiful country, but its very backwards unfortunately.

qTLPM.gif

Once again, you deflect the question. You have no idea who I am, what I do, or where I have been.

I was polite, and sincerely asked you explain your stance. You instead turned to insults and arrogance.

Go figure; Another arrogant Russian.

Im not sure about the whole Sochi thing... but one thing is for sure you are really come off as a clown..

Your are a shop representative?! and this is your attitude?

PS: After reading the whole thread, most of this has nothing to do with Russia or the Olympics.

Last edited:
Quebec is no were near russia in any of those, except maybe the Olympics part.

It is a beautiful country, but its very backwards unfortunately.

Look i'm no quebecker okay, i have not a single root from this damn continent (and not russian lol ) And i've traveled alot around the world.

Let me tell you that Quebec is indeed a shithole and there is a large mass of uneducated people that influence all levels of this province making it even more of a poohole. Yes Quebec is part of a beautiful country, but that particular part has a lack of education and infrastructure to a point that its disgusting me and i feel like ill leave the poohole Asap before some other worse situation happens and is believed to be acceptable by them dumb citizens

god that feels good.

I know there are over 100 000 russian army personnel there.. but i still think the terrorists are going to blow / crash some shit up :dunno:

Look i'm no quebecker okay, i have not a single root from this damn continent (and not russian lol ) And i've traveled alot around the world.

Let me tell you that Quebec is indeed a shithole and there is a large mass of uneducated people that influence all levels of this province making it even more of a poohole. Yes Quebec is part of a beautiful country, but that particular part has a lack of education and infrastructure to a point that its disgusting me and i feel like ill leave the poohole Asap before some other worse situation happens and is believed to be acceptable by them dumb citizens

god that feels good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ater-bugs-no-lightbulbs-days-ahead-Games.html

Lots of the same pics showed around the thread and a few new ones with Twitter posts too. A few funnies you may have not seen yet.

oh and Russian, yes there are far worse countries in the world, but you have to admit they probably would have needed an extra 3-6 months to finish the basic installations.

It could of been done on time however unfortunately most of the working forces in construction consists of this :

02.-Sentyab-Our-Host-xsmall.jpg

I know there are over 100 000 russian army personnel there.. but i still think the terrorists are going to blow / crash some shit up :dunno:

I feel the same way !

With the presence of chechens and other radical muslims this is the best opportunity for them to be spoken about world wide.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone going there for the olympics..

Except some brainless phags from this thread to possibly get bombed and never post again.

Tiens donc... gestion_jc est ausi bébé lala que Russian. Ca envoie des insultes juvéniles au lieu d'argumenter comme un adulte. Same guy?

Anyway, bien content que plus de gens se rendent compte à quelle point t'es une graine russian. T'as tellement peur des gais que ca indique plutôt une crainte et un combat intérieur que tu dois combattre de façon ostentatoire pour bien dire aux autres à quel point tu es viril.

T'es un enfant. Tout simplement.

1. carbon phag sees olympics thread
2. not interested
3. carbon phag sees Russian_M3 posting
4. Carbon no like Russian_M3 because he wants his cock but no get
5. Carbon comes in thread to bash Russian
6. Carbon no speak about olympics
7. Carbon call Russian child yet is doing even worst
8. Carbon feel happy he wrote something to try to insult Russian
9. Carbon sleep better now.
10. Russian never been entertained as much with the mass phaggotry

The horrors the press corps — those very same people who have been slagging off the games for months or more — are experiencing in Russia. Surely it is a hate crime that they have not been afforded the luxuries to which they have become accustomed. The beds are not turned down properly! Where are the mints?!? I ordered my massage ten minutes ago!

Back