Officiel: Superbowl Seahawks-Broncos

windex

A moins d'une minute de la mi-temps, mon pari pour les Broncos s'effrite!

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi Manning a pas fait un jeu au sol pour 2 verges sur son dernier jeu de la demie!!!!!

Discussion!

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 en utilisant Tapatalk

Event 1: Seattle v Denver (First Scoring Play )
Selection 1:Any Team Safety*
Date 1:Feb 2, 2014 6:30 PM
---------------------------------------------------
Bet Amount: Can$ 1.00
Price: 41.00
Payout: Can$ 41.00
Time Placed:Jan 30, 2014 11:05 AM
Bet Type: Single Bet

Made my money after the first play of the game. Really don't care what happens after.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

La partie vient de se terminer avec ce sixième échappé de Denver. Pas juste la faute de Peyton, ses receveurs ont les mains pleines de pouces.

Manning is a faggot, period.

Non, sa poche est jamais belle, ses receveurs fail, sa ligne offensive est poreuse, mais c'est vrai qu'il est pas au top.

RIP Denver! 36-0

Y'aurais du courir plus en premiere demie, ca aurait au moins garder la défense honnette pour le pass rush...

Non, sa poche est jamais belle, ses receveurs fail, sa ligne offensive est poreuse, mais c'est vrai qu'il est pas au top.

RIP Denver! 36-0

Pffff la dernière fois qu'un Broco a été aussi pathétique, OJ Simpson le conduisait.

Three weeks ago, leading up to the NFC Championship game, I posted the Super Bowl game was going to be the Seahawks-49ers matchup and the winner of that game was going to be the Super Bowl Champions. Done in both instances :bigup:

What is clear is that in the modern era of the NFL, with the defensive players getting quicker, stronger and more athletic, the days of the traditional QB sitting in the pocket are done & over.

What will the Broncos do with Peyton???

the question is . What will they do with this shitty defence

The Bronco's defense wasn't that bad last night, they certainly are not too blame for the complete self destruction of the Bronco's. That sole responsibility lies with the offense. They will certainly need to improve for next year because I don't think they will be able to continue to rely on the offense to win the big games.

What we all witnessed last night was the best ever defensive squad to play & win the Super Bowl.

Back