Well This Will Be Interesting - DMX vs George Zimmerman

Zimmerman's an attention whore. First his shitty paintings, now this.

If you kill somebody and get away with it you shouldn't try and stay in the media and ride your fame, you should stfu and fly under the radar.

Zimmerman's an attention whore. First his shitty paintings, now this.

If you kill somebody and get away with it you shouldn't try and stay in the media and ride your fame, you should stfu and fly under the radar.

lol he should learn from OJ Simpson

Can DMX actually fight? I'd love to see somebody beat the shit out of Zimmerman, here's hoping he can.

if he can or cant lol I think the first thing hes gonna go is kick him in the nuts and bite his nose off, lmao...then piss on him like he wants to do lol!!

and yes Zimmerman is a POS attention whore..riding on his fame cause he killed someone

Zimmerman will beat the living shit of DMX.

DMX is not who he used to be. Have you watched him lately? Barely 150pounds cracked out of his mind... I mean 20yrs of crack leave marks

sy5uqyty.jpg

The Game wanted to fight him but they chose him instead, lol. He knew that he would get eaten alive by the Game if they were to fight. 6,5 250lbs and he's in top shape...Zimmerman goes after the week as you can see

^ heard that also, i had no idea game was a monster.

But DMX will surely fuck him up, sure he has a history of drug addiction, but he also spent a shit load of time in prison.
He's hungry for the spot light, and I think he has enough dedication to get into fighting shape and come out on top.

DMX did time but look at him, he look so weak and finished.

A fight with the game would be awsome. The game would wipe zimmerman off the map.

T.I also could be a good opponents, never saw him fight but apparently he got some good boxing skills.

A fight with 50cents also could be good, a real "thug", massive shape, box promoter which mean he's around boxers so all the ressource needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

according to TMZ the fight has been canceled
George Zimmerman will not be going toe-to-toe with DMX in a celebrity boxing event ... and the promoter says it's because his conscience finally kicked in.

The promoter for the event took to Twitter Saturday afternoon to officially cancel the event ... and said he finally realized there's "more to life then money."

The promoter adds, "Just looked at my son and daughter today wow I'm so lucky those people must be in so much pain ... all you people are right."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/08/george-zimmerman-fight-celebrity-boxing-cancelled-dmx/#ixzz2swBsabMf

Back