The random Car video thread

That guy pretty much represents everything I hate about YouTubers... Loud, obnoxious, annoying, and he doesn't know a thing about the cars he talks about.

Actually I learned a lot about cars from that channel, you don't have to like the guy but the channel usually gives history info from start up to today about the brand, car tech and so on....then again you hate pretty much everything so not surprised.

Not sure about the channel, but the "Everything You Need to Know About..." videos are full of misinformation. The guy doesn't know jack shit about the cars he's talking about, he just compiles a bunch of BS from the internet and then regurgitates it in his vids whether it's true or not. Not my cup of tea.

That guy pretty much represents everything I hate about YouTubers... Loud, obnoxious, annoying, and he doesn't know a thing about the cars he talks about.
He litterally said in one of the episodes that he doesint know much about cars too.. at least he is honest about it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

He litterally said in one of the episodes that he doesint know much about cars too.. at least he is honest about it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

So why does anyone watch the videos?

"Here's everything you need to know about these cars I know nothing about.." ??

Back