Special MR discount price for all members looking for complete motorcycle cou...

Lonestar

MTL MOTO PRO
Hey guys,

As promised, I will give all MR members a great deal to obtain their class 6A motorcycle license :bigup:

Mention MontrealRacing when registering at my motorcycle riding school and obtain a complete motorcycle training course + book for only 739.99$ + taxes!

PM me for more info or give us a call at:

514.505.MOTO(6686)
Renan

www.MTLMOTOPRO.com

Last edited:
Hey guys,

The weather is finally nice enough to ride these days n our classes are filling up!

If you're interested in realizing your motorcycle dreams, come see us at MTL Moto Pro.

Price is now 739.99$ but mention your nickname on MR and get the book for free!

Next theoretical class starts May 1st in English from 7-10pm.

Le prochain course theorique en français débute le 30 avril de 19hrs à 22hrs.

Renan
MTL MOTO PRO

Hey guys,

For those who are thinking of getting their motorcycle license this year, it's CRUNCH TIME!!

Because of the imposed delays in between exams, it is soon the end of our season. We only have 3 sets of courses remaining, including our upcoming course starting on Thursday, August 6 in French and Friday August 7 in English. As always, we have our deal for MR members.

Call 514-505-6686 or email mtlmotopro@gmail.com to register and to receive a prospective schedule for your course. Mention that you're a forum member!

Hey guys,

I'm running a winter special for a very limited time so if you're interested to get your motorcycle license, now's the time!

Only 699.99$ + tax (if paid in full) for the complete motorcycle course only at MTL Moto Pro!

End of year schedule:
English course: December 5th from 10.30am to 1.30pm.
French course: December 6th from 10.30am to 1.30pm.

Mention you're a member of MR and receive the "how to operate a motorcycle" book for free!

Renan
514.505.6686 (MOTO)

Back