Ecole de conduite MTL MOTO PRO driving school MR SPECIAL for a 6A MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!

Hey guys,

I'm running a winter special for a very limited time so if you're interested to get your motorcycle license, now's the time!

Only 699.99$ + tax (if paid in full) for the complete motorcycle course only at MTL Moto Pro!

End of year schedule:
English course: December 5th from 10.30am to 1.30pm.
French course: December 6th from 10.30am to 1.30pm.

Mention you're a member of MR and receive the "how to operate a motorcycle" book for free!

Renan
514.505.6686 (MOTO)

Hey guys,

Just an FYI, that my winter special price of only 699.99$ +tax for the complete motorcyle course is ending March 6th, 2016.
And as always, being an MR member you also get the "operating a motorcycle" handbook free of charge upon sign up!

Call or email us for more info.

Renan
MTL Moto Pro
514.505.6686 (MOTO)

Simply the best.

I still have to go ace that road exam........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah thread revive.... does OP still hook MR members up with small discounts?

Me and a couple buddies wanna do our courses this spring..

Woah thread revive.... does OP still hook MR members up with small discounts?

Me and a couple buddies wanna do our courses this spring..

probably, Renan is one of the coolest guy i've met. and always there to give a helping hand to the bike community.

J’ai lu sur facebook que la loi changerait bientot et qu’il n’y aurait pu l’obligation pour les apprenti d’être accompagné par une autre moto. Est-ce que qqun aurait plus de détail la-dessus?

J’ai lu sur facebook que la loi changerait bientot et qu’il n’y aurait pu l’obligation pour les apprenti d’être accompagné par une autre moto. Est-ce que qqun aurait plus de détail la-dessus?

On est plus proche de ce changement que jamais et il y a des bonnes chances qu'ils soit voté en chambre ce printemps.

Bonne nouvelle alors! C’est pas ce changement là qui va me pousser à faire le cours plus vite (c’et quand même pas loin de 1000$) mais je “connais” juste deux personnes avec des motos donc ça serait pas évident de trouver un accompagnateur...

Sa va tu passer pour vrai cette loi la?

Question de savoir si j'me magasine un bike cette année ou j'attend encore

Can I still take my last practical test (to get my full license) if I've accumulated more than 4 demerit points?

I read somewhere that I couldn't have 4 or more to take my license, but I've never heard that before...

Hey guys, the accompanier is no longer needed as of May 18th 2018.

Only restriction is : no riding from midnight to 5am for those on 6A learners license.

Enjoy your new found freedom!

Renan
MTL MOTO PRO
www.MTLMOTOPRO.com
c607430c5669571955c6705c9deb1e8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, the accompanier is no longer needed as of May 18th 2018.

Only restriction is : no riding from midnight to 5am for those on 6A learners license.

Enjoy your new found freedom!

Renan
MTL MOTO PRO
www.MTLMOTOPRO.com//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180423/c607430c5669571955c6705c9deb1e8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

How long does it usualy take before you get your licence to freedom :D ??I know you have to pass theorical test and both driving test (closed circuit and road test)
EDIT: Saw on your website it's minimum 1 month. Not so bad !

Last edited:
How long does it usualy take before you get your licence to freedom :D ??I know you have to pass theorical test and both driving test (closed circuit and road test)
EDIT: Saw on your website it's minimum 1 month. Not so bad !
Yup it's very quick: only 4 weeks of practical training and you're doing your SAAQ closed circuit exam the 5th week.

I got an English class starting this Thursday if you're interested just fill the boxes found at the bottom of our website and we'll send you all the info you need to get you rollingn on two wheels!

MTLMOTOPRO.com

When are the classes starting this year? I can do day, evening, every single day as long as it's in English. Bit far from the East end but I'll manage.

And what is the updated MR Pricing?

It's still 789.99$ until the end of 2019. MR members always get a free book :bigup:

Our last classes of 2019 are Dec 9th (Eng) or Dec 12th (FR) from 7-10pm.

The prices will go up in 2020 slightly.

Renan

Lonestar est un solide prof. Il mavait donné ma formation avec Tecnic back in the days a linterieur du karting 500.
PS: Je me rappel de ton crash sur la piste de karting lol.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Thread revival le cour est combien en 2020 presque 2021 ? Puis au final avec tous les examens théorique 6R et pratique on a la classe 6a apprenti en combien de temps ?

Back