Ecole de conduite MTL MOTO PRO driving school MR SPECIAL for a 6A MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!

L'emplacement du site pratique est officiellement a VILLE SAINT LAURENT les amis!

Last edited:
Ticket de 500$ perte de 4 point,et remorquage a la fouriere tout dépend si s'est une bonne journée ou mauvaise de la police lol

I Used to have my bike license but got tired of paying the monthly extra, do i need to start completly from scratch? do the waiting periods apply also?

Just paid my 550$ + tax as advertised to start the courses in May! So far the service has been good, waiting on the official dates for the theory classes *tu*

Will update on how it goes... GF is scared of me taking on biking... lol ;)

Salut Lonestar, félicitations pour ton école. J'ai mon permis d'apprenti conducteur 6A depuis 2 ans mais je n'ai pas été faire l'examen sur route parce que je ne possède pas de moto. Je serais intéressé par un cours one on one pour un refresh et pratiquer pour l'examen sur route.

Aussi est-ce qu'on peut loué une moto pour l'examen sur route ?

Just paid my 550$ + tax as advertised to start the courses in May! So far the service has been good, waiting on the official dates for the theory classes *tu*

Will update on how it goes... GF is scared of me taking on biking... lol ;)

Thanks for the sign up! Tell your gf not to worry you're in good hands.. Yours!
I will update you on the start of the theory classes shortly.

Salut Lonestar, félicitations pour ton école. J'ai mon permis d'apprenti conducteur 6A depuis 2 ans mais je n'ai pas été faire l'examen sur route parce que je ne possède pas de moto. Je serais intéressé par un cours one on one pour un refresh et pratiquer pour l'examen sur route.

Aussi est-ce qu'on peut loué une moto pour l'examen sur route ?

Salut! Je t'ai envoyé un message par MP :bigup:

Hey! Bumping it up to see if all is ready to go? I am holding off on starting my classes with one of the bigger/closer school.

I got the final step this coming tuesday n then BOOM we're all set to start giving complete courses accredited by the AQTr :)

Back