How laughable is this repair to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats Nord-est vw .. now owned by Arbour familly like the laval one

went there cuz my oem hid head light was fucking up ... took a apointment , they checked the car repaired it .. then gaved me a bill of 130$ im like ... my car is 11 months old .. thats warranty ! , he tells me if the bulb was burned then yeah its warranty but now the hid connector was not plugged it was loose .. im like dude are u fucking with me ? i had a 1991 honda accord and it would of told me in my dash if i had a burned of what ever bulb ! ur telling me that this vw isint equiped with such techology ? lollllllll he tells me no im sorry u have to pay .. i grabbed my key on the other side of the desk , on the receptionist desk , pull my key in half ( like if ur changing remote battery ) give him back the other half with my compustar allarm , told them hold on to that for 3 min .. go to my car , open the hood , desconect the hid connector and guess what .. its clearly telling me in my dash that i now have a burned bulb .. fucking scrooks

go back in give the guy shit for trying to fraud me , he tell me pay or else i call the cops .. i tell him hahahah funny guy hein ? i'll be outside laying some rubber on the ground until u decide to give me back my key free of charge , pull a massive burnout infront of the main garage doors until the guy comes out running with my key and tells me here u go and i never want to see u here ... ohhh wait did u actuly thing im going to come back ?!? lollll , about 2-3 mecanics outside wants to know the story and clients to .. smoking my cigarette , waiting for the cops to file a fraud , tell the story to one of the mecanics and he's like yeah .. the manager like to fuck yung people like ur kind .. its not the first time .. but its defenitely the first time a client takes action like this .. usally they just pay and forget about it loll

clients couldnt beleive it they left

and the cop never came .. most probably cuz they never called him .. only tried to scare me ..

i got very unlucky but didint get fucked ..

same shit with laval vw .. i bring in my mk5 slammed on coilovers to change some stupid sensor under the car .. the light sensor , for adaptive head light , so they have to put the car on the lift ...

they took 4 x peice of wood 2x4 small blocks , they put that infront of my wheels and drove my car over it to raise it , took about 2 min including the time to go and find the blocks around the shop .. ones the job was done .. they give me a bill of a 120$ for loosing 1 & a half hours on my car to try to put it on the lift ..... i LOLLLLLLL so hard in my head but this time played it cool ... he gives me the bill .. and the car keys ( its 4:58pm the service guy leaves in 2 min, hes in a rush to leave ) .. i go by the secretery office .. do a fake phone call to loose 2 min , then go out the back , take my car and get the fuck out ...

3 weeks later he call me .. umm the accountant called me and he tells me u never payed ur bill ?! i tell him sure i did how would i left then ? never got called back .. never got fucked again from that dealer ..

but i have to admit .. i have bad luck .. people want to fuck me cuz i had a nice wip .. thats just lame man .. thats why i drive a rusted piece of shit today and its alll better now ..

Tabarnak tes sa coke solide toi

So here's the deal. I am closing this thread simply because there is a real lack of info. If the OP contacts me with proper info I will reopen this thread

BzuvX.gif

Yesterday i talked with the manager. He call did reach me before i had to call.
He saw the pics... and well, he told me he needs to read the paperwork from the place where they made that job... he told me he will try to get things fix.
I'll wait until thursday... and if nothing happen, then, i'll become a more unpleaseant person. Right now there is no need to scream and call them name. But i still think my car shouldn't look like that.

Yesterday i talked with the manager. He call did reach me before i had to call.
He saw the pics... and well, he told me he needs to read the paperwork from the place where they made that job... he told me he will try to get things fix.
I'll wait until thursday... and if nothing happen, then, i'll become a more unpleaseant person. Right now there is no need to scream and call them name. But i still think my car shouldn't look like that.

I think it would be wise to be more patient than that. The important thing is that they are taking this issue seriously.

thats Nord-est vw .. now owned by Arbour familly like the laval one

went there cuz my oem hid head light was fucking up ... took a apointment , they checked the car repaired it .. then gaved me a bill of 130$ im like ... my car is 11 months old .. thats warranty ! , he tells me if the bulb was burned then yeah its warranty but now the hid connector was not plugged it was loose .. im like dude are u fucking with me ? i had a 1991 honda accord and it would of told me in my dash if i had a burned of what ever bulb ! ur telling me that this vw isint equiped with such techology ? lollllllll he tells me no im sorry u have to pay .. i grabbed my key on the other side of the desk , on the receptionist desk , pull my key in half ( like if ur changing remote battery ) give him back the other half with my compustar allarm , told them hold on to that for 3 min .. go to my car , open the hood , desconect the hid connector and guess what .. its clearly telling me in my dash that i now have a burned bulb .. fucking scrooks

go back in give the guy shit for trying to fraud me , he tell me pay or else i call the cops .. i tell him hahahah funny guy hein ? i'll be outside laying some rubber on the ground until u decide to give me back my key free of charge , pull a massive burnout infront of the main garage doors until the guy comes out running with my key and tells me here u go and i never want to see u here ... ohhh wait did u actuly thing im going to come back ?!? lollll , about 2-3 mecanics outside wants to know the story and clients to .. smoking my cigarette , waiting for the cops to file a fraud , tell the story to one of the mecanics and he's like yeah .. the manager like to fuck yung people like ur kind .. its not the first time .. but its defenitely the first time a client takes action like this .. usally they just pay and forget about it loll

clients couldnt beleive it they left

and the cop never came .. most probably cuz they never called him .. only tried to scare me ..

i got very unlucky but didint get fucked ..

same shit with laval vw .. i bring in my mk5 slammed on coilovers to change some stupid sensor under the car .. the light sensor , for adaptive head light , so they have to put the car on the lift ...

they took 4 x peice of wood 2x4 small blocks , they put that infront of my wheels and drove my car over it to raise it , took about 2 min including the time to go and find the blocks around the shop .. ones the job was done .. they give me a bill of a 120$ for loosing 1 & a half hours on my car to try to put it on the lift ..... i LOLLLLLLL so hard in my head but this time played it cool ... he gives me the bill .. and the car keys ( its 4:58pm the service guy leaves in 2 min, hes in a rush to leave ) .. i go by the secretery office .. do a fake phone call to loose 2 min , then go out the back , take my car and get the fuck out ...

3 weeks later he call me .. umm the accountant called me and he tells me u never payed ur bill ?! i tell him sure i did how would i left then ? never got called back .. never got fucked again from that dealer ..

but i have to admit .. i have bad luck .. people want to fuck me cuz i had a nice wip .. thats just lame man .. thats why i drive a rusted piece of shit today and its alll better now ..

Plz tell me you are on meds and they fixed the dosage or you have an appointment for a follow up

What??? o_O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

yeah im on heavy Colombian dope .. want some ?

srs what im i suppose to do ? be a bitch and pay ? loll

sorry man im not that kind... if i feel i'm gething fucked ... i'll tell the fucker to go and fuck him self

Yea I've had enough of this thread so it's dead for real now. Also I hope theoverclocker enjoys his vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back