Evo 8 vs evo 9

danbouc50

Jai besoin de savoire apar lannee quel sont les diference entre la evo 8 et la evo 9 ya til des defaux ou quoi que ce soie ??

Evo 9 has MIVEC, ACD, and a bigger turbo. Evo 8s are cheaper. The model specific differences are probably more significant : The 5 speed is way tougher than the 6 speed from the MRs. The 04-05 RS was the only VIII with a front LSD. The evo 8 bumper is a bit more intercooler friendly.

Problems with the evos are the same with both 8s and 9s : maintenance isn't cheap, they aren't exactly comfortable cruisers, they rev somewhat high on the highway, and the interiors are really mitsubishi looking. But, the pros are that you get a car with tons of tuning posibilities : you can drag them, rally them, circuit race with them. You can go really big HP without much effort. The steering is absolutely razor sharp. The evo is probably the best handling car I've ever driven, and I'm not sure I can think of a car that can do it better. You can take turns at insane speeds, and even if things get hairy a bit, the AWD really makes it hard for you to lose it. It's basically the 4 wheeled version of a supersport bike.

Back