2015 Golf/GTi configurator online

Dubweiser

Prices include freight and PDI.

Golf 3 door trendline 1.8TSI: 20395$
Golf 5 door trendline 1.8TSI: 21395$
Golf 5 door trendline 2.0TDI: 24490$
GTI 3 door base: 29390$
GTI 5 door base: 34290$

The base Golf TDi is about 800$ more than a similarly equpped Jetta trendline + TDI. Although the more expensive Golf tdi is cheaper to lease than the Jetta tdi (325$ vs 349$ for 48 months)...

The 5 door @ 34K comes standard with the "sport" pack. 18" wheels and panoramic sunroof are standard.

The only options are leather seats and navigation.

No,

The MK7 will be avaible with a factory performance pack
The optional (for Europe, likely for us, too) Performance package adds upgraded brakes sized similarly to those on the last-generation Golf R, 10 hp more (from revised engine controls), and of chief importance: an electronically controlled mechanical limited-slip differential. The Performance package gives the GTI otherworldly traction—think halfway between a regular front-wheel-drive car and an all-wheel-drive car—in the dry at least. It rockets out of corners with no drama, no wheelspin, and (here’s the most impressive part) no torque steer. None. And yet the steering stillmanages to have some feel.

Read more: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-rev...rive-2015-volkswagen-gti-review#ixzz2tmoYMfMm

Anyways im done pointing out peoples inability to read and compare equipment levels and just want to find faults.

I know some of you actually are interested in this car and have been waiting for this car to be released, well for those, enjoy.

No,

The MK7 will be avaible with a factory performance pack
The optional (for Europe, likely for us, too) Performance package adds upgraded brakes sized similarly to those on the last-generation Golf R, 10 hp more (from revised engine controls), and of chief importance: an electronically controlled mechanical limited-slip differential. The Performance package gives the GTI otherworldly traction—think halfway between a regular front-wheel-drive car and an all-wheel-drive car—in the dry at least. It rockets out of corners with no drama, no wheelspin, and (here’s the most impressive part) no torque steer. None. And yet the steering stillmanages to have some feel.

Read more: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-rev...rive-2015-volkswagen-gti-review#ixzz2tmoYMfMm

Buuuut you said sport pack, not performance pack.

Sportpack = 18" wheels and sunroof
Performance pack = extra HP and e-diff and bigger brake

Get your terms right.

As for the performance pack, it doesn't seem to be an option for now.

Damnit I said I would stop...

Not VW haters,Golf haters,i don't understand all the fuss,pour une bottine de 34K,au moins une FRS,ca la une shape..

C'est correcte si t'es pas capable de comprendre. Moi non plus je ne comprends pas le fuzz des FRS... c'est juste une question de gout rendu là.

Buuuut you said sport pack, not performance pack.

Sportpack = 18" wheels and sunroof
Performance pack = extra HP and e-diff and bigger brake

Get your terms right.

As for the performance pack, it doesn't seem to be an option for now.

Damnit I said I would stop...

Performance pack si ça te permets de mieux dormir le soir.

Not VW haters,Golf haters,i don't understand all the fuss,pour une bottine de 34K,au moins une FRS,ca la une shape..

J'pense que ça date pas d'hier que la GTI est considérée comme le best all-rounder, arrive en ville lol. Économie, praticability, luxury, speed, looks, what you want more? FRS does not have much of these.

P/R au prix, je trouve c'est pas mal... T'as une 3 portes Autobahn, 6 speed manual, leather pack et tech pack pour 33 000$, t'en as beaucoup pour ton argent! Ma MKV avait un PDSF de 35000$ et t'avais juste du cuir. Les roues OEM c'est vrai qu'elles sont décevantes tho.

Et j'pense pas que c'est une bonne idée de comparer une underpowered, non-pratical Toyota a une GTI qui est la depuis 7 générations et qui vend sans arrêts. Les faits mentent pas.

Now explain to me how a 28k 4-door Civic SI w/o leather, with 20hp less, 17 inch wheels and a childish dashboard in an ok price?

The base 5 door comes with more equipment than the base 3 door.

If you compared a 3 door with the same equipment as the 5 door, the difference is 900$.

I see, the word "base" in your post made it seem that the 3 and 5 door were the same apart from the extra 2 doors.

Back