Montreal SUCKS!!!

logik23

Legacy Member
I'm kidding of course, we rank #4 in North America, ahead of EVERY single US city!

Now I admit that we are 4th in Canada, but I think this demonstrates how amazing Canada is compared to the US.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...ry.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Gazette said:
Montreal a quality city, Mercer rankings affirm

We’re No. 4 in North America for quality of life; Vienna ranks No. 1 worldwide, while Baghdad is last

By Anne Sutherland, THE GAZETTE February 19, 2014 2:05 PM

MONTREAL — Worldwide, we’re No. 23, but in North America, Montreal ranks in the top five cities for quality of life.

Mercer, a consultant in health, retirement and investments, comes out with a ranking of cities every year. This ranking helps companies determine compensation packages when employees are given international assignments.

In the 2014 global list, Vienna is No. 1, but Canadian cities rule when the it comes to North America: Vancouver is first, Ottawa second, Toronto third and Montreal fourth. San Francisco rounds up the top 5. Here are the top five worldwide: Vienna, Austria; Zurich, Switzerland; Auckland, New Zealand; Munich, Germany; Vancouver.

The worst places to live, according to Mercer: Mexico City in North America; Port-au-Prince, Haiti, for Central and South America; Tbilisi, Georgia in Europe; Dushanbe, Tajikistan, in Asia; Baghdad for the Middle East and Africa.

Some of the factors that affect rank are political stability, censorship, air and water pollution, schools, recreation, climate and natural disasters.

For more information and bragging rights, go to www.mercer.com/qualityofliving

asutherland@montrealgazette.com

© Copyright (c) The Montreal Gazette

Je suis d'accrod que Montréal est une ville où il fait bon de vivre.

Mais le sondage a perdu toute sa crédibilité lorsque j'ai vu qu'ils classaient Ottawa en 2e position en Amérique du nord....
Y'a pas une ville plus plate que Ottawa.

....for expats

Germany has a lot of cities in the top 10!

and what's up with Miami and especially Houston on the bottom of the North American list??!!

Mercer, a consultant in health, retirement and investments, comes out with a ranking of cities every year. This ranking helps companies determine compensation packages when employees are given international assignments.

Il regarde pas ou le party est le plus beau mais plus ou c'est tranquille et facile a vivre

Mais le sondage a perdu toute sa crédibilité lorsque j'ai vu qu'ils classaient Ottawa en 2e position en Amérique du nord....

I kinda agree with that but Ottawa does have stability and its one of the criteria

Ottawa c'est la meilleure ville au Canada pour les jeunes familles, mais c'est sur que c'est plate quand t'es celibataire.

....for expats

Germany has a lot of cities in the top 10!

and what's up with Miami and especially Houston on the bottom of the North American list??!!

Miami is violent, poor and segregated. If Florida didn't have beaches or sunshine, it would be ranked with Port au Prince and Baghdad.

Florida for the most part is a shit hole.

Houston is so spread out over such a massive area that places such as The Woodlands have an actual downtown... People who work in downtown Houston don't live in dt Houston, they commute from 60 miles away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Où se situent La Pocatiere, St-Amable, Mirabel, Marieville, St-Constant, Ste-Sophie, etc... ??

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Où se situent La Pocatiere, St-Amable, Mirabel, Marieville, St-Constant, Ste-Sophie, etc... ??

La Pocatiere devrait etre premiere mais Mercer sont haters.

Un autre critere qu'ils devraient inclure dans leur algorithme de calcul devrait etre le nr de l/capita de Perrier Jouet consomme dans une ville. Montreal aurait monte en premier rang surement!

T'as dis de le plugge, je l'ai plugge :D

La Pocatiere devrait etre premiere mais Mercer sont haters.

Un autre critere qu'ils devraient inclure dans leur algorithme de calcul devrait etre le nr de l/capita de Perrier Jouet consomme dans une ville. Montreal aurait monte en premier rang surement!

T'as dis de le plugge, je l'ai plugge :D

Lol bien placé ;)

Not bad, but Montreal could be so much better if it wasn't for the BS (as in Bullshit not the other BS) floating around. Sure every city has theirs but we are so close, yet so far.

Gimme a greencard and I'd switch from this shithole to that shithole in a heartbeat. Not Miami though.

If I could go anywhere in the US, it sure as hell wouldn't be florida lol

Too many old Jews, gangsters, guns, crazy scared white people, etc

If I could go anywhere in the US, it sure as hell wouldn't be florida lol

Too many old Jews, gangsters, guns, crazy scared white people, etc

94860_BUGS-BUNNY-REVERSE-FLORIDA-GIF.gif

I'd take off to Seattle/Area, Salt Lake City, Boise...

Back